Reviews for Rescue
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Aww...Sammy and Dean! How could anyone ever kill these two off? You are a wonderful writer!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Totally Winchester! They would so totally bring each other back from the burning edge of h*ll and be there for each other. Loved that Sam was reading Manfred - never read it, but it seemed to be such a SAM thing to do. Even though Dean totally was unconscious, I can see Sam just reading the whole play out loud to his brother, from beginning to end even though his brother is sleeping in the hospital. It's so true - even though the words themselves are not important the voices of those you love and feel safe with are (I once spent a week in a hospital when I was 10 after a surgery, and one of the few things that I really remember was my mom reading "Caddie Woodlawn" out loud to help me get through the pain). Could totally identify with Dean here (and loved Dean still managing to snark before slipping back into a drug-induced sleep). Love Sam being so tender and concerned for his brother but never making Dean uncomfortable. LOVED LOVED LOVED! And you pack so much in so little.
Winged Monkey chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
. Very cute. I liked the fluff.
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Seems like fitting reading for Sam. I was really excited to see a new fic from you!

This was my favorite part: "Sam smiled as he sat back and started reading again, knowing that his voice was bringing Dean back from the brink. Sam wasn’t done rescuing his brother just yet." Aw...
MaryWhether chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This is such a touching story! I nearly started crying from all the brotherly-ness! Super good story!
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This is a nice triple drabble. And by "nice" I mean sad laced with a tint of brotherly affection and potential heartbreak. I like your portrayal of Sam watching over his brother while he heals - too many stories right now are downright snippy about him. Must the whole Sex and Violence thing.

You put in quite a few good touches, including the book. It sounds like something Sam would read to an unconscious Dean - the irritation alone would be enough to wake him up, I think. I'm glad I found something that shows how freaked Sam gets about Dean when he's beat to a pulp. You did it very well.

Great story.