Reviews for Learning to Live Again
WILDSPARK-PRIME chapter 4 . 1/17
Radioactive spiders,

Also can be known as venomous bloodsuckers.

So Bella was right when she first mentioned Radioactive spiders. They have been bitten and infectted by venomous bloodsuckers!
evfangirl98 chapter 54 . 11/25/2020
Love it
K8 Whitlock chapter 8 . 10/14/2020
I love jasper on a Ducati
atchleykera031 chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
Loved it
celajwhitney chapter 52 . 6/20/2020
why do all three of these jackass men not listen to Bella?
celajwhitney chapter 38 . 6/20/2020
Edward is such a pompous ass, always trying to tell Bella what to do.
celajwhitney chapter 35 . 6/20/2020
stupid Bella!
celajwhitney chapter 30 . 6/20/2020
no wonder the wolves are so volatile, they're so terribly inbred.
celajwhitney chapter 21 . 6/20/2020
does no one ever neck in that house? just barging into someones bedroom when they are alone together is just friggin RUDE!
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 6/19/2020
jasper didn't tear his head off yet? what the hell happened to the God of War?
celajwhitney chapter 6 . 6/19/2020
jacob is nuts if he thinks he can just waltz in and pick up where edweird left off.
Kmpcarter chapter 40 . 6/11/2020
So I read the author's note and skip the chapter so that I could come down here and put my review before I even read this chapter. I am truly enjoying your writing style. I love to read Bella and Jasper together. As a matter of fact I had already decided that I was going to look to see what else you've written when I finish this one. So if you are getting backlash or not feeling appreciated I want you to know that I am enjoying your story.
WhiskeyStraight chapter 8 . 5/30/2020
How many bloody times can one character say Jazz in a chapter? It's a deplorably ridiculous nickname as is, and overuse makes it that much worse.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 12 . 5/23/2020
bollocks to that. the god of war would have taken him down in a second
celajwhitney chapter 31 . 11/13/2019
Laurent was going to kill Jasper? i don't believe the god of war was going to be killed by a coward like Laurent