Reviews for Jealousy
cid.neha chapter 6 . 4/12
Aww so cute
Clanclaws chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
... I smiled so wide at this conversation... I looked so evil having such a big smile... By it made me so happy... :)
Clanclaws chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Reasons I read Ikarishipping fanfics:
1. The couple is so cute! ;)
2. Paul's sarcastic retorts XD
Clanclaws chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Satoshi finds out something before you? Must hurt your self esteem...
MidoriKiwi chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Jelly Pauly is cute. Nice story you got xD
ermergerd i poop rainbows chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
WOW! The ending got me excited! *Squeals* Luv it
Darkpetal16 chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
Ah so cute XD and u got Shinji's personality perfectly! great job, love it!
FluffyJazz96 chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
I definitely can see why Shinji had been so frustating (at least for Hikari) :D after all, I do act like that when I can't get my points which had to deal with personal feelings, interests and matters straight.
mednin chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Very creative. The story was excellent. It was well plotted and thought out. I loved, no, adored the story from beginning to end. So I ask of you, as a fan, to please continue to write more fanfiction. I could not stop reading this, it was as if my eyes were glued to the computer I was so excited what was going to happen next in the story. Anyways, once again, good job and please continue writing more! :)
Okuyukashii chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
One of the best IkariShipping stories I've read :) You didn't do the blatant, "She looks so beautiful - wait, did I just think that?" thing. And I think that Paul's more likely to confess this way. It's more in character and so sweet, and he doesn't "change" as soon as he realizes his feelings and turn into a pile of mush. So awesome job!
AWinterFlower chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
That was a cute ending. I'm glad that Hikari was finally able to figure everything out.

~PikaPie~
Aquamarine03854 chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Great ending! Man, all that thinking almost wreaked my brain! jk.

Very nice loved the ending and the dream. hehe! Well you know the drill *Sends Pocky* LATERZ!
z-nadka-zak chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Phew, it wasn't a dream. I would seriously hurt someone if it was.

Typical Shinji, not really caring if he hurt her or not.

“What have you been up to?”- *nosebleed* :p

Wow, that pedophile comment wasn't there just for humour. Huh.

Ikarishipping fics mostly end up cute... I'm feeling for a tragic ending now *hinthint*

I just thought he didn't want them to hug in public because it would ruin his reputation or something.
xRissychanx chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Aw jealous Shinji win D

Great job as always SR!

*faves*
Kittypride16 chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
So this is the end? Aw...good story! :)