Reviews for Serendipity
Jem 4ever chapter 1 . 8/20
Please update! This is a great start! Literally found out about these two today, loved, loved loved, the kiss lol. Definitely saw something more! So please continue!
Misshermine97 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I really hope you'll continue this story, I'm very curious how it's going to end...
StarNova69 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
hey love love this story I wish those other four parts or three would turn up someday soon cos I just cant get enough of this story Thanks for writing and posting this story It is awsome )
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nice start. Do you plan to continue this?
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
AMAZING start! Please, please, please tell me you are going to continue this? You're an amazing writer, and I love teh pairing, it'd be great to read more!

K x
TarSauce chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
this is so good... please please please update soon!
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Kate and beth make such a cute couple. There's not enough fics of them as a couple. Hope you update soon ;)
Everhart13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This is really good! I look forward to the next chapter!
bsloths chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Amazing, amazing beginning! You describe Kate's past really well. I look forward to more! Soon! :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
damn! that was a good beginning! aw Beth and her smile ) well i hope you update soon _
Wolfsbane2009 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Yay i'm so glad there is another Kate/Beth fic! I'm loving this so far! Kate stumbling over her words is cute.
Orgy123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I defiantly know how kate feels with those eyes and those dimples cause they sure can drive someone crazy... I'm finding this story very intresting so please keep updating :)
Collis1onCourse chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
aha oh so very cute. Sophia Bush has such cute dimples. happily waiting for the rest :)
spashley20 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
love how you are using the "spelling bee" theme.

great chapter, awkward is peferct for kate haha.

update soon, i want to see where you take it :)
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
k well i would have reviewed this the second it came out but for some reason my laptop wouldnt let me click it. ANYWAYS love it so far, cant wait for more