Reviews for Serendipity
Misshermine97 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I really hope you'll continue this story, I'm very curious how it's going to end...
StarNova69 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
hey love love this story I wish those other four parts or three would turn up someday soon cos I just cant get enough of this story Thanks for writing and posting this story It is awsome )
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nice start. Do you plan to continue this?
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
AMAZING start! Please, please, please tell me you are going to continue this? You're an amazing writer, and I love teh pairing, it'd be great to read more!

K x
TarSauce chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
this is so good... please please please update soon!
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Kate and beth make such a cute couple. There's not enough fics of them as a couple. Hope you update soon ;)
Everhart13 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
This is really good! I look forward to the next chapter!
bsloths chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Amazing, amazing beginning! You describe Kate's past really well. I look forward to more! Soon! :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
damn! that was a good beginning! aw Beth and her smile ) well i hope you update soon _
Wolfsbane2009 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Yay i'm so glad there is another Kate/Beth fic! I'm loving this so far! Kate stumbling over her words is cute.
Orgy123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I defiantly know how kate feels with those eyes and those dimples cause they sure can drive someone crazy... I'm finding this story very intresting so please keep updating :)
Collis1onCourse chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
aha oh so very cute. Sophia Bush has such cute dimples. happily waiting for the rest :)
spashley20 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
love how you are using the "spelling bee" theme.

great chapter, awkward is peferct for kate haha.

update soon, i want to see where you take it :)
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
k well i would have reviewed this the second it came out but for some reason my laptop wouldnt let me click it. ANYWAYS love it so far, cant wait for more
theatrics chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This story is SO fucking incredible, baby! I swear to GOD! The fact that you came up with this is just amazing and proves your ridiculous talent over and over again. This idea was so beyond brilliant, my love, and I am so honored that you shared this with everyone. Your writing brings such happiness and joy and love and adoration to my heart and my life, sweetheart. Seeing you write makes me such a happy, happy girl! Hehe. Did you know that? You are the most talented, beautiful girl I know, and I look forward to everything that you write. Always, always!

You write Kate and Beth so flawlessly, my love, but... OF COURSE you would! Kate is so perfectly awkward and lovable, while Beth is so smooth and charming. You really, honestly have them down to a T, my darling. I look so, so incredibly forward to reading everything you write, especially about them. It brings me SUCH joy!

I love you so much, my beautiful angel! PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I love this with all of my heart, but CERTAINLY not as much as I love you! Hehehe! Update, or else, you silly goose! I can't WAIT to read what happens next!

SIX DAYS!