Reviews for Streak
Miles333 chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Great chappie. :)
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
I love all the pairings you have. :) Anyway, this story is so cool.

Please update soon,

Nightwatchjer'sunknowngirl chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
"Metrotower, table for one." Hum...I knew another speeder who she picked that from. *gigles*

That was a pretty good chapter.;)

Can't wait to read more,

8I chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Nila's crazy! I mean, going to Greece for the summer? That would be SO AWESOME! :D

Ha ha, poor Nila.

"I LOVE YOU REX!"

"You ate my pizza..."
Trickster91 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Hahahahhaha! Do you really see fat men fall down the stairs! By the way, did i offend your friend in the chatroom on DA? Cause she left pretty quickly after I said i secretly make fun of my dad.

Good chapter. road trip! Whoot! Girls night out! huzzah!
8I chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Sweet :)
Miles333 chapter 2 . 3/17/2009
Is it just me, or is fan fiction having a lot of problems today? It's taken me ten minutes of waiting (pretty impatiently) for this review box to come up. *growls angrily* And I'm not even going to TRY to log in right now...

Anyway, this was a pretty great chapter. Nila is definitely her father's daughter. That last line really reminded me of Wally. He said that in the episode "Flash and Substance", didn't he? *looks pondering* So...please update soon, 'kay? Please? I'll be waiting! :D

-M3
Trickster91 chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Funny, when Nila mentions: "Say no to her, and you'll be in therapy for years...!" That kinda reminded me of what Shayera would do! LOL! Although with Shayera it would be more "say no to me and sleep with your teeth outside tonight!" LOL! Can't Elli give her a break?
Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Yay, a sequel! :D And what was that mysterious creature? Was it, like, a vampire or something? Or a werewolf? You said that there was bloody bodies all over the inside, and the guy was lusting for blood. Plus, he had to think for a moment to remember what humans were called. 0.0 Anyway, please update soon!

-M3
Trickster91 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This kinda reminds me of when Zeus put the titans in the abyess in the disney movie hercules. Is this creature some sort of titan?
8I chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This is interesting. So, are they kind of not exactly evil, they're just angry because they were locked away for a crime they didn't commit? So it's not exactly a good/evil scenario, it's more of a good/grey/evil scenario?

Sorry, there's a lot of that in King Lear (which is the play I'm doing for drama) except it's more grey/grey.

Anyway... cool start! :D
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
YES, A SEQUEL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

*faints from excitment*

I loved Unwritten Pages so I'm glad you did a sequel. :) I think the prologue was pretty exciting.

Um...all I can say is...