Reviews for Folie a Deux
Messed up Reality chapter 18 . 7/24
OMG this is like my favorite story ever. I literally stayed up till 4:30 because I couldn't stop reading. Scorpius is my favorite character, he's so random and it's hilarious. I'm super happy Scorpius and Albus got together. I'm surprised it took them that long. It was pretty obvi they liked each other.
kwiluvu chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
This was beautiful but that's inadequate, I don't have the right words to explain!
mywordismystery chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
I didn't want to read this for a while; it sounded weird. Then I decided to read all of the top Al/Scorp fics, so I had to read this one.
This is by far my favorite fanfiction I have ever read, and possibly the best story I have ever read. I wish I were exaggerating. I'm not. I've never been able to see inside a character's mind so easily; your style is brilliant and your portrayal of Scorpius is just mind-blowing. I love Al's acceptance of Scorpius in every possible way, and the story is perfectly paced. Ever since reading this story for the first time (I think I'm up to number five now), I have never been able to think of red (carmine) lipstick without thinking of this fic. Whenever I discuss mental illness in children, this is always the example I bring up of getting inside a kid's head. This fic is just inexplicably perfect. Please keep writing, forever. And please publish something in print of this nature; I know people could use such a story in their lives. Literal perfection. Despite all that I wrote, I have no words to describe this fic.
excoriation chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
so... did snape touch him? its so vague... :P
guest chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
Ahhh! Scorpius is like the protagonist from curious incident if dog in the night time, i feel.

Love this!
Evalyn chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
This was so fucking sad and wonderful and i loved it from the very first page and i just get Scorpius and marry me please.
BluStrawberri chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
I read this a long, long time ago and recently got back into the fandom. I usually don't remember a lot of fanfics, but this one I remember loving, and so I searched for it. This is one of my favorite stories of all time, and that's saying a lot. It's really beautifully written, and it makes me so emotional just reading it. You captured everything so perfectly and so naturally that I'm a bit envious. Every sentence and the character development are just so perfect, and I really enjoyed reading this again. I love everything about this so much that it's hard to express in words. I don't usually review things, but I just wanted to put this out there because it really spoke to me and I thought you should know. :)
Kitty Savella chapter 18 . 11/14/2013
Love it. Totally hit me in the feels.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/29/2013
It's the weirdest fic I've ever read, the craziest, what makes it even more wonderful. Your portrayals are perfect, the idea is so unique,! Score's story was heartbreaking, but the end was so happy that it made me cry. Thank you!
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
This is such a sweet little story! Utterly love it! Definitely a favorite of mine! I lost count of the times I laughed whilst reading this. It's so hard to find anything good nowadays.

Good Job!
CherryPit8 chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
Got here via FA. Great fic! Stayed up way too late just so that I could finish it. :)
Dragonb8 chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
Fantastic! Fabulous! Funny! Fecking Brilliant!
Loved it!
Quill Scribblings chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
FUCKING HELL. Okay, who made you the motherfucking queen of everything, because this fic is pure ROYALTY. No, godlike. The higher power. MY GOD, it's INCREDIBLE.

This amazing narrative you have cultivated is obviously a thing of the future. The unique-ness of it is ahead of its' time. Listening to Scorpius is like gaining the education of a lifetime. He is astounding in the things he says and the intelligence in which he says it. I understand that most of his thoughts are what others would not appreciate, but I find him captivating. I absolutely love everything coming together in the few final chapters, and dear sweet Albus finally getting it on with Scorpius (excellent, by the way) and Draco.. Well, being a bit manic, but in a good sense and for very good reasons. And I can't tell you how many times I've pissed myself laughing over brilliant lines. And Rose! She is now my favourite. Her outburst upon the discovery of Harry and Draco's relarionship is hilarious.

And Scorpius... Seeing his mother... And sister... Powerful. Shocking, scary, sickening. But so powerful.

Really, just take over the world now, if you want.
aspiring author 247 chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
This. Oh. Oh my fucking god. This fucking. This fucking story. Wow.
Like, I'd love to be literate and sofisticated and detail out the perfectionism of this story, but I'm currently trying to deal with the fact that my brains are pouring out of my ears in awe. Wow.
Just... so so wonderful and perfect and all of those adjectives that mean positive things. Like, scorpius' narrative is honestly one of the most voices ever ever ever, and I just cannot. Good job on your, like, everything.
Much love xx
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
This story ... It's just oh my god I don't even know what to day!