Reviews for The Decline of Two Doctors or The Family Man
Taylor1991 chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
Somehow, I don't think that telling the waiter that they are doctors would make much of a difference either, because some people just can't not judge families with an adult with special needs. Giving him the crawns was a bad idea. lol The last line was hilarious!
Taylor1991 chapter 29 . 1/8/2013
I'm currently "watching" House on tv now while "reading" your fic. What House's newly acquired music therapist said about one of House's old cases (I'm guessing that the one she was refeering to was the one with the savaunt who after suffering a tramatic brain injury) was the one she meant, and I also wonder if what was done to help him gain IQ points but lost his music ability is what they might do to make House more himself, but if it works, I hope that they still keep Rusty, even if he isn't needed as an assist dog anymore, when you own a service dog and they're either not needed any more or are to old to work, they are "retired" and you take them on as pets. I hope that if House ever recovers that he'll still find some small part of his heart to keep the dog who loves him despite the snarkyness that will come back with a vengience. Loved it and find it interesting that he retained the ability to play the piano despite everything. House's apprehension about 13 and how he repeated the phrase that he first told Wilson in the hospital points to 13 being the one who let him out of the room and tied Rusty to the bed. Cuddy REALLY needs to fire her. It's clear that House's disability smacks to much of her future for her to keep her wits when she's around him. House doesn't want to die or hate his existance, just because she wants to be euthanized when her Huntingtons worsens (which is revealed during either the sixth or seventh season) doesn't mean that House does. What does Foremen see in her. Oopse, I just realized that I'm not logged in, but even though no response is given, reviews are still very important to the writer, no matter how long the story was finished.
Taylor1991 chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
lol Dusty/Rusty is soooo adorable. No wonder Rusty was whining, House was ill and his job is to look after him, but follow Wilson's commands since House's particular disability is to seveer for him to be taught said commands. Their little adventure didn't go as one would hope, Rusty didn't even get a good thrown football for his troubles. lol But you did get some reviews :)
Taylor1991 chapter 23 . 1/8/2013
Cool, I had thought that the school I attended was the only one that provided assist dogs that weren't just for like PTSD or something in NJ, if this training facility isn't a fictional one based on a real one, cool. Rusty is the perfect dog for House. In cannon, House's attitude towards his father hints that he was abused, I believe that Rusty bonded with him so well because they share a kenship of sorts. The bonding process for dogs for those in wheelchairs who aren't developmentally delayed those for the deaf and blind do require the person to whom the dog will go more time to bond with the dog at a school due to them needing to work well with one another, but for someone like House, you've written the trial period and stuff very realistically. I'm glad that Rusty will more than likely have a perminant companion. lol Lucy reminds me of my seeing eye dog Faith, she's three fourths lab one fourth golden retriever, and very energedic, that type of dog isn't what your House needs, she'd do best with someone more active, but Rusty is perfect. I can't wait to see what Cuddy's brain child is with the empty bright room mentioned convienently during their conversation about what to do with House during Wilson's work. Both of their thoughts have marrit, Cuddy's original one (placing him with people like him in a daycare center) will allow him to meet those like him and on the same level as him mentally which is a good thing, and Wilson's he can't stand to loose House especially after what happened at Formen's. (omg) a thought just came to me, since Hadley called adult services and House went missing convienantly at his house with Hadley solking in the corner, one can't help but be suspecious whether or not she had something to do with him going missing...a opened door or taking him out to play and accidentally letting him wonder off...I wouldn't put it past her at this point.
Taylor1991 chapter 22 . 1/8/2013
Firstly, I wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed this. You've described the ins and outs of both Wilson's daily life with a recently developmentally delayed friend that he has to be caretaker for and the particulars of House's disability well. Hadley was really lowdown for that little stunt of hers, calling adult services like that. But the real reason that I sent you this review was because of the idea about House getting a therapy dog of Cameron's, because of the irrony of the situation, I got my seeing eye dog from the school that you briefly mentioned in the chapter in NJ. Therapy dogs for autistic children and the mentally disabled have been shown to have worked, and the seeing eye (said school) also trains therapy dogs, though their primary dogs are those for the blind. I think that the old House would scoff at the mere idea of a dog to help him, but being both blind myself and having a brother who had high-functioning aspbergers, I have to admit that if it would give him a chance to come out of his shell like reading did for my bro, it's worth a shot, and since House traided stuffed animals with Rachel, he would welcome the pet in his current state; that also leads us to wonder if House is really in their which said behavior would indicate. BTW what is Wilson going to do about work though, because Cuddy isn't going to let things stand as they are for much longer. Loving the fic thus far, I've been so intrigued by the many fascets of the fic that I've hardly taken the time to review. Thanks for sharing :)
narutokakashijiraiya13 chapter 20 . 8/28/2010
love it.
BrindleCal chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Poor Steve! Wilson needed the visual to help him pull his head outta _. And this chapter Cuddy gets to be the good one! 3
BrindleCal chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Powerful. Good for Cameron! Well said. Anxious to see where this goes . . . 3
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
;_; Stevie!

Steve McQueen (the rat, not the man) is one of my favorite characters. I forgive you for killing him, but I'm still sad.

Good fic so far. Not ridiculously stupid, no grammatical explosions (or even mishaps, really), decent-looking plot. I'm sure I'll like it a ton already. xP

(I'm saying this now because I am horrible - absolutely /horrible/ - at remembering to review. So I might review one more time, I might review twelve more times, or I might not review again at all. But the story is great so far, so.)
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 44 . 6/25/2009
I loved it! It was so sad... and I kinda have a hard time picturing House acting like a four year old, but I think you did a great job with writing this. And I'm glad you didn't end it with House recovering and stuff... that'd just have been stupid. So once again... Great job!
micetea chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This was a great story! Two thumbs up and a jelly donut")
tribble608 chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Wow, this chap is great!I don't review english fanfictions *can't speak english* *slaps* but I love it! Especially the Pokémon scene, because I love Pokémon and when I think I won't find it in such a story, what do I see? Pikachu!

Sweet! Thanks for this story

Greets
xxBrokenxxAngelxx chapter 25 . 5/28/2009
“Do you ever feel like you are stuck in a really bad story where the writer is doing things just to mess with you?"

LOL.

Cute job by the way, love the story :).
Heidinanookie chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Ah! Looks like Wilson'S finally come to his senses. Good! I'm curious how House's recovery turns out, now that Wilson is there for him again.

heidi
Heidinanookie chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
Hm, I can understand Wilson's frustration and anger with himself and House. What I don't get is how he can be so cruel. He doesn't even managed to put on a show for when there are visitors. That's not Wilson at all. The "real" Wilson would rather do nothing at all then be cruel to Greg. I know how it feels to care for someone who can't understand your pain or the seriousness of the situation but somehow I automatically slip into actor-mode, putting on a show of caring normalcy even though I'm breaking inside. I'm absolutely certain the "real" Wilson would be able to do the same for Greg.

heidi