Reviews for Iron Will
pipinheart chapter 5 . 2/17
Loved this...Glad they got them out before Dean baked.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
So good
HeartsDragon chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
This is amazing!

it's horrible the things human beings can and will do. It would be so much easier if we could just blame it on the supernatural...
Jabberswife chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Terrific story. One of my favorites!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
wow! Great one! DD

I loved it Congratulations

See ya around o/

Rosetta
CCWhite chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Loved this interpretation of The Box. Great job, as usual.
okedoke chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
Excellent story! I love the dialog that goes on in your stories. You feel like your reading an episode of Supernatural. Thanks for writing.

okedoke(Marvia)
Lilly B chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
great job with the last chapter! i'm glad that john, mac and caleb made it in time! i really enjoyed reading the story!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
this was a great story!
mlaspike chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Great finish! I am so glad that they all made it out alright!

The way Sam planned and executed the escape and getting Dean out of the box was awesome! It showed that Sam is just as capable as Dean just more reluctant to participate!

Great great story!
riquitv chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
bua, beautiful ending, thanks for the story :)
AllieMcD chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
i loved this, your teen dean is so perfect, i kind of love it how he always gets hurt cause of the reactions it brings about everyone else, i loved his conversation with john, sadly there aren't that many caring moments between them, at least that i can think of, oh and i can just imagine paniced sam and caleb with dean all night, i really love caleb and mac as characters they bring such a great element to your stories, i hope there is more to come, i know this one is over, but i look forward to whatever comes next, hopefully with some wonderful caleb and dean best buddies moments!
tokie-pon chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Great ending! Loved the John and Dean moment. Thanks so much for the story!
PADavis chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Congrats on making it for the birthday. And thanks for posting the story. I still want to see the episode - and here's a sque for using Barkley and Majors as names.

Phoebe
MDarKspIrIt chapter 5 . 4/20/2009
Great ending! Glad to see Dean ad John could have «a moment» to themselves. Hope I'll be readinf from you soon!