Reviews for The Journey
KelleBelle1981 chapter 66 . 5/10/2002
Wow! That was such a great ending. Totally loved the Spuffy love! It was so sweet! I'm glad you sent Rack and Doc into those other dimensions. They sucked. MmmSpike. I LOVED THE WHOLE STORY. Great job. You did wonderfully. Much better than season six. Woohoo!
Nevermore chapter 22 . 5/8/2002
I like the way you handle the chapters involving the terrible trio (or duo now, I guess). While there's definitely dark and nasty stuff going on here (most notably Warren shooting his friend, thus killing him and stealing his power), there's also a smattering of amusement (I love the image of a cadre of vamps falling upon carolers). This really helps capture some of the best parts of the series, always peppering serious issues with lighthearted imagery and banter. Nice job.
littlebird2 chapter 64 . 5/7/2002
This story is great 64 chpts and still going strong! I Love this story. Please update soon! Thanks!
KelleBelle1981 chapter 64 . 5/4/2002
Oooh. Great chapter. Kinda freaky about Buffy's immortality though. That would depress me. But at least she has Spike to keep her company forever and ever and ever...*sigh* Spike. *drool* I can't believe there are only two more chapters to go! I really hope Tara is able to save Willow. Update soon!
KelleBelle1981 chapter 63 . 4/28/2002
Holy crap. That was freakin' awesome! I'm so glad you updated (even though I didn't get to read right away). Spike is so awesome. Go Dawn! Go Spike! Go everyone! Die Doc! Hehe. Anyway, this was one of the best chapters. Now I must know what happens next!
terri chapter 63 . 4/28/2002
More, More, More...love your story it's great.
Haley Teague chapter 63 . 4/27/2002
Very nice! I'm glad to see Zachary coming into his own is the "tough guy" arena. Also, the playacting was great - Spike tearing the porch rail was a nice touch! Can't wait for more!
littlebird2 chapter 63 . 4/27/2002
I love this story so much! I can't wait until you finish it so I can read the hole thing over all together! Please write more soooooooon! Thanks!
samira chapter 63 . 4/27/2002
Love the new cap!

can't waut to see what happend next!
littlebird chapter 62 . 4/23/2002
I love the way you write! Love the story your telling! I like the way x & S are getting along. Please write more sooooooon! Thanks!
LiLi chapter 62 . 4/23/2002
Great new cap!

I'm loving this fic!
KelleBelle1981 chapter 62 . 4/23/2002
Yay Zachary! Spike/Xander friendship. It's all good. Please update soon! This is all so great and I really hope Willow gets saved!
littlebird chapter 61 . 4/14/2002
I love this story so much! I am one of your faithful readers! It's almost like xmas to have a new chapter! So please keep writing! I just can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks!
cate chapter 61 . 4/14/2002
I love the way you weave all the characters together it's genius! I am enthralled and amazed & can't wait for the next chapters. My only question when is the hardbound edition coming out?
KelleBelle1981 chapter 61 . 4/13/2002
Woohoo! Vengeance Demon Anya. Poor Dawn. I hope Zackary comes back, and that he does not break up with her. I really like Zackary. And Tara is a fun ghost. She rocks! Great chapters. Can't wait to read more!
129 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »