Reviews for The Journey
Nevermore chapter 16 . 4/12/2002
While I definitely like the addition of the Torrados as a way to expand on the fandom's mythology, I have to admit that I was a bit put off by the characterization of Xander. To react like a sixteen year old boy again, after all the things he's seen (The Master, Acathla, Angelus, that giant snake at the high school graduation...), it just... well, it just didn't seem right. Everyone else is pretty much dead on, though.

And one quick comment about style... I know I've commented once or twice back in the day that I enjoy the relaxed, laid-back story-teller style you use. At first I wasn't sure that it would work as well with the darker subject matter of Buffy as it did in The House of Red, but my concerns were obviously unnecessary. The narrative really flows quite well.
littlebird chapter 59 . 4/4/2002
He's Back! I love this story! Please write more soooooooon! Thanks!
Spikes Angel31 chapter 59 . 4/4/2002
OMG , this story just gets better and better ! I love the way this is going :D Im even more anxious now for the next chapter ,lol Angel
KelleBelle1981 chapter 59 . 4/3/2002
Yay! Spike's back! I'm scared about this whole Willow listening to Rack thing. He better get his in the end...and I mean a horrible awful death. This was a really good chapter. I'm still sad that Tara died because she is one of my favorite characters. I can't wait to read what you do next. This is so much fun to read. Joss and a few of the writers should take notes.
littlebird chapter 58 . 4/2/2002
I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep writing! Thanks!
gyrlfrend chapter 58 . 3/30/2002
Oh wow! That was sooooo sad! Poor Willow. I'm glad Tara's back though I understand her not letting Willow know. Definitely can't wait to read more and I hope Tara's trip into "William's" mind works.
SheAngelus chapter 58 . 3/28/2002
Hurry and finish. I am going to go crazy if I don't find out what happens. Does William become Spike again? What happens to Willow? And Tara? Agghh. I have to know
Nevermore chapter 11 . 3/27/2002
Cute continuation, and it leaves me wondering when, exactly, this chapter was written. Seems a little prescient to me...
KelleBelle1981 chapter 58 . 3/26/2002
Woohoo! Updates! I jumped when I saw this was updated. Anyway, those chapters were awesome. That's so sad about Tara. :( I can't help but laugh at William, and I feel sorry for him at the same time. Poor guy. I can't wait for Spike to come back. Mmmm...Spike. Anyway, those chapters rocked and I can't wait to see what comes next!
Nitefyre chapter 58 . 3/26/2002
you know i almost feel sorry from RAck and Doc when Willow finds out they killed Tara...almost. Man i can't wait to see Willow blast the little weasly in to Dust, better yet she should Rip him apart with lifting a finger, tear all his bone out of his body one by one anything to make him scream and then SPike and Buffy need to make suree he is dead this time ...Permently. Man i can't wait for the next installment.
Nevermore chapter 10 . 3/21/2002
Well, the plot continues to develop slowly, which is certainly nice (I hate stories where you have a paragraph or two of setup, and then you suddenly find yourself in the middle of everything). The characterization continues to be consistent and effective. I like the turn with the diamond failing in its initial use, and it's cool that Buffy is consistently drawn to the one person she knows that would be able to relate to the experience of having died.
Nevermore chapter 6 . 3/17/2002
I really like the ritual... While the first Slayer is far more verbose than in Buffy's first encounter with her, she still remains enigmatic enough to lend an aura of mystery to the experience. Also, the additions to the fandom's mythology (especially the bit about a little bit of demon in each and every Slayer) were a nice touch. Like previous chapters, these were well-written, amusing where possible, and serious when necessary. Very nice job.
Nevermore chapter 3 . 3/16/2002
Well, an interesting setup thus far, and it seems I have quite a bit of reading ahead of me on this one. Characterization is good (though Spike seems a bit too nice), and the allusions to a Slayer quest do a nice job of promising to elaborate on the fandom's mythology, so I look forward to that. Grammatically this is very clean, and the presence of only a small handful of typos over the course of the first three chapters shows you actually care enough to proofread, which is nice to see on this site. I look forward to continuing this story.
Nitefyre chapter 54 . 3/12/2002
It think Tara is being a whinny little girl didn't Willow just save all there lives and with what Warren did to Spike and Tara i don't blame Willow for killing him. any this great i can't from the next Chapter
Spikes Angel31 chapter 54 . 3/9/2002
Awwwwwwwwww , Buffy is sad , William is all messed up and Tara and Willow are fighting again

:( God I LOVE this story ,lolllllllllllllll. K now I really really want you to hurry up with the next chapter ,lol. Im such a bossy bitch *g* Angel
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »