Reviews for The Journey
littlebird chapter 54 . 3/8/2002
I love this story .. please write faster !

William is braking my heart ! and I miss Spike !

Please write more soooooooooon! Thanks !
KelleBelle1981 chapter 54 . 3/8/2002
Oh no! I can't believe that little guy is bringing Rack and Doc into this! I hate those guys...as I've said before hehe. It's always fun reading William/Buffy or William/Zachary/Dawn interactions. Must have more of those. And I can't wait to see what happens to William/Spike!
gyrlfrend chapter 54 . 3/8/2002
Those were great, but poor...everyone! I so hope Tara finds out that Willow DIDN'T kill Warren before it's too late. And that William remembers everything soon, b/c he's making our girl so sad. Lol. Loved it. Definitely can't wait to read more.
falcon-rider chapter 54 . 3/8/2002
I just read 40 chapters *whew* do continue... Ihardly ever say this but: Poor buffy!
ayleen chapter 54 . 3/8/2002
More, more more
PedanticAnticQueen chapter 54 . 3/8/2002
Yay! An update! I would try to ply you with cheap booze or any other form of bribery to write more, but unfortunately all I have at my disposal are these blasted things (ie. words and letters..) A great set of developments so far, like where the plot is going, please write more!
gyrlfrend chapter 52 . 3/5/2002
Awwwwwww. Poor Buffy! I hope they fix 'William' soon...though I think he's cute! Loved it.
Spikes Angel31 chapter 52 . 3/4/2002
What a fantastic story ! God I sooooooo love it ,lol. K now when do I get the next chapter ,lol? ~ Angel
tony chapter 52 . 3/4/2002
cant give enough praise, brilliant story cant wait for the next part!
Littlebird chapter 52 . 3/4/2002
Can't wait to read your next chapter ! Please write more soon ! I love how you are fitting everything together ! Thanks for your hard work!
PedanticAnticQueen chapter 52 . 3/3/2002
Ooooh.. I like how this segues into a William/ Amnesia/ Dissociation thing- very well done. Of course, I'm also in suspense-what happens now? More, please!
KelleBelle1981 chapter 52 . 3/3/2002
Great chapter. I really liked it.
Chantelli chapter 51 . 2/24/2002
great chapters... keep writing... and FAST! I wanna know what happens!
gyrlfrend chapter 51 . 2/24/2002
Oh WOW! That was just great! Poor Spike! I'm so so so so so so SO glad that Jonathan went to the Scoobies. As for Willow...well I'm hoping she doesn't slide to much further back into the whole magical bit, but I particularly liked her slamming Warren into the wall like that. It was fun!
littlebird2 chapter 51 . 2/23/2002
These chapters have been soooooo cool ! I love the way you write ! I can't wait to see how Buffy and William get along ! When Willow/Tara finds out about Warren ! Buffy fights Doc Who will help her ! Please write more soon ! I will check everyday for updates ! your devoted reader littlebird !
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »