Reviews for Kiss It All Better
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh My.

This was so angsty and sweet at the same time. I mean this was so... real, you know? Like you could feel it. And know I'm gonna want somebody to kiss all my owies. Uck where's my Nate?

Anyways this was incredible, but your art always is. Fabulous job my darling!
of self chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I simply loved this. I loved Tess/Nate and then I loved Jason. I really loved you for giving him a thing beyond birdhouses. And I think the fact that Nate kissed it to make it better for simply sweet. And while his admission came as a suprise I think it fitted in very well. I also liked how you showed each situation and I think the one with Caitlyn shocked me the most. But then again it seemed every in character. Great job. :)
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
AH!

You dedicated this to me? You can't see it, but right now I'm squeeing like mad. I never get dedications! Thank you so much! You've made my whole week! And I LOVE this story...I promise I'm totally not just saying that. I really, really do love it.

The self-destructive tendencies that Tess has, makes complete sense. I always felt that if you had that kind of pressure on you (wanting your mother's love), it would really take over..

And it was all just so Tess. And Nate was adorable. Love him.

My favourite line: Tess didn't reply, but instead avoided eye contact. She had to be strong. She had to hold it together, because she was tired of falling apart. Just because a (cute) boy was nice to her for one night didn't mean they were friends. He would go away eventually, and probably forget all about her.

I just adore that line. It just goes along with Tess's beliefs that people let you down. It says a lot about her character.

I really think you've made me fall in love with Tess/Nate all over again..

Most definetely on my favourites.