Reviews for Ode to Internet Popup Ads
UnlimitedDream90 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
My fav was the high school musical casting response
ITman496 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
XDD thats why I just use adblock plus on firefox, I barely even remember these ads anymore XD
Lomcat93 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Omg, this was such a funny fic! xD

I especially hate the ads that talk; it seems like the only time they pop up is when I have my headphones on... It always scares me! lol

Hmm, currently on my screen, there is a pizza ad for Red Baron and an ad for a crappy computer game... xP Now you have to include pizza ads. xD
Vera Amber chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
-looks at ad at top of screen- "Learn more about Ford's Technology Story"? No thanks, I'll just ask M.G, she knows everything about cars... -looks at ad at bottom of screen- ..."EVnGeLiON:/,0"? What? And then it says "BUY IT ON DVD TODAYl"... okay... -favorites fanfic-

An Angel in Darkness chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Zelda Maximus chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Dude! This is my first time ever reading a TV Commericial fic and it was soo worth it! I was and still am cracking up! I Love It!
EO4EVER chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
this is freakin halirious! I agree with you.

Emoticons… with SOUND! [Insert smiley going ‘Oh my God! No way!”]

that is so annoing when i am also on itunes trying to listen to music!
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 7/10/2009

Looking for more annoying ads? Go to this website now!

I guarantee your head will explode! :D

Nice rant. I don't see why companies think they'll make more money annoying us instead of just letting us discover it on our own. idiots...
Becky chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
No need to be sad because I laughed! :D
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Oh my gosh! This is hilarious! You should write a sequel- Ode to Internet Popup Ads 2!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
So true (pick any of your sarcastic comments to apply this to)!
VampireGoil chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
i laughed the whole way through it! i hate those adds as well and i loved your comebacks - ESPECIALLY the one for High School Musical 4 (are they really making a forth one? if so i might lose what little sanity i have left!)
konarciq chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Dont worry, you had me grinning all the way through!
DarkPrincess128 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This was hilarious, especially since I came to this page by accident. Those IQ ones want to make me /facepencil, if you catch my drift. :P
godlessgoddess chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
thats hilarryus! doesnt' it make u mad when they tell u u have 2 major crush alerts, when your not even logged in to the site? lol