Reviews for Werewolves, Wizards, and Magical Girls of London
DoraL chapter 1 . 4/12
This work is brilliant. No better word to describe it. It makes me laugh and cry at the same time.
The story is so different from the canon but on the other hand it feels so real.
I can see you love Sailor Moon and Harry Potter series deeply. You must do, otherwise you cannot write such good story.
I love them too. And I love you, commas and ampersands.
Tristi Lynne chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
good story. it would be interesting if you did a sequel for it. like maybe a few years down the road, after galaxia. then that would only be about three years after this happens. so the scouts could help harry against voldemort. and minako could see remus again.
SonicAnime2010 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Cute, funny, dramatic.. All of this in one going; rather well written of a one-shot. Was Minako always that "vulgar" per se? or I didn't think that much showed in the manga or anything. Heh... "Magical Girls".. When I first read that term in this story, I got to thinking that Remus should be lucky that he wasn't investigating a certain Lyrical Magical Girl in Uminari otherwise he may find himself on the wrong end of another slightly-overprotective girl's lightning spells (how's that for references meh?). At any rate, I found the exchanges between Minako and co to be quite funny; though I'm quite surprised that Kunzite was there. And this does fit right within Sailor Venus' backstory; though I do have to wonder what sort of epilogue could bring from this.. Nice story
Venusian Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is an amazing story. It worked so well and I just loved their relationship and how spot on the characters were. The depth you portrayed in Minako is so rare in stories cause most peolple think she is a ditz but you wrote her amazingly.
I would love to see a sequel with a Mina/Harry romance and lupin being over protective.
Great story
cko2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Very good story. Theinteraction was very amusing between fuzzy and moon girl...but one thing I hsve to ask, why was mina , iving with the cop? Or what happened to artty in this story? I thought she lived with her family in london during this time.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
nice
Riah-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was amazing.
Han Qing chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Well, that was quite a read. :)

It was an interesting crossover and an interesting plot line for sure. I was a little confused at first but everything fell neatly in place and fit just so nicely. The characterization was spot-on and while I felt the Remus/Minako uncle-niece relationship felt a little awkward at some places, it had a tone of sweet honesty.
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Have I mentioned lately that I adore you? 'cos I do. I love you to the depth and breadth and height-wait, no.

But you are amazing, m'dear. I particularly loved 'Maybe the moon wanted you to stop hating her,' and now I shall daydream of Mina's Not-Uncle coming to Tokyo to show off his wife and son (death? Ha!) and his not-nephew, and Usagi taking one look at him and crying her head off.

But there's a happy ending, of course. There always is in Sailormoon; that's what she's for.
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Hey Ranno,

I really liked this one alot.

Your descriptions were top notch. The way you talked about Kunzite made even me a little bit scared of him. After I watched the Anime, he struck me as this sort of blustery, stuck up, priss; however, all that changed after I read your story. Now, I will be checking my bed each night to make sure he isn't lurking (not really, but w/e).

Second thing that I liked was your portrayal of Minako's feelings. She was sort of channeling Usagi in the sense that she was able to be a warrior for justice, but on the inside, was really quite distraught over losing her childhood innocence. She's different from Usagi, though, because she puts on a mask of fearlessness and determination. Yet on the inside, she still wishes she could be a little girl. Very well done.

Thanks for the story!

Ducks
AslansHow24 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I loved this story so very much. It was unique, combining her move to Japan with the harry potter realm. Awesome

I think you should write a sequel where Mina comes back, meets up with Remus and meets Harry.
Violintide chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Wow, this story is incredible - I can tell how much you care about details in each sentence, and by the time I finished I couldn't imagine how much work you put into this. I never would have thought of putting Minako and Remus into the same story, let alone imagined how well they would work together.. I kind of wish there was a sequel, although it's satisfying on its own! Thanks for sharing such a fantastic fic!
Krysia chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I've had this on my 'to-read' list for a while. I'm glad I finally did. You did a great job blending the two worlds together.
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
A really excellent job of storytelling. The last sentence is a gem.
K chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
good crossover you should continue it and cross over more with the senshi going to hogwarts or something when lupin teaches and have a romance between his almost neice and almost nephew :P