Reviews for Like Playing God
Hawkins chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
Great chapter! Once I reached the end, I sighed and grinned right along with Edward. I can’t wait to see what comes next!
nermalasu chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
oh how could he walk away after that wonderful kiss? and their little confessions were just wonderful. can't wait to see where this goes...great chapter thanks so much for the update!
Katiedid01 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Great chapter! Loved the kiss description.
mad4hugh chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Major "Aw" moment there at the end! Edward's comfort at being home and seeing everything from his youth and past with his new perspective and resolve to change were REALLY nice!

I loved his anxiety on the day of their date...and then the shy, awkwardness of both of them during and after dinner! Are you going to share Bella's POV for their date and kiss? Seriosuly, so romantic! I loved Edward's thought and resolve here:

"...giving Edward the distinct impression she was just as inexperienced as he was...he soon realized her posture merely hinted at the shy sixteen-year-old he’d left and his resolve to outwardly express how closely he resembled his former seventeen-year-old self cemented. Who the fuck cares if we’re both nearly thirty? We can act like two teenagers in love, right?"

I totally made me smile! Can't wait for more of your story!
gossip-bangkok chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
thanks

really enjoy it..

hope you will keep going
dreamngo4it9 chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
i really liked this chapter!

i loved that at the dinner at home he didnt feel as annoyed as he usually had by his family's critique of himself

i loved the date and the walk and the feelings before the car

and the kiss was so romantic and lust filled

and i cant wait for more!
freshonlybakery chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Aw! I was not expecting to get to read a kiss! So glad I was wrong!

This is really great, written perfectly and I am loving the third person pov(something I don't say often..)

More soon please!
velvetheels chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
God I dig this story.
rosygloss chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
One of the loveliest kissing scenes ever. Just beautiful. Nice work!
darcy13 chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
Their date was so sweet. I loved that Bella had memorized the date she saw Edward's review in the newspaper.
nermalasu chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
aw...i'm so glad he went to see his mother. and what a lucky break that bella ended up there huh? that was great. and i'm glad she's giving him a chance. i can't wait for their date! great chapter, thanks so much for the update!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
wow this chapter was really good

i loved that edward finally figured out that he wouldnt be happy unless he made amends

cant wait for more!

especially carlisle's reaction

and edwards explanation

and the date!
Hawkins chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Aw, Uncle Edward is adorable. And YAY Bella! Great chapter. So happy and fluffy. :)
mad4hugh chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
You've really conveyed in this chapter how tormented Edward is now and was as a teen...his realization that he has been kidding himself with his half-existence life was truly heartfelt. I really felt his anguish and his anxious resolve to change. I think your thorough description of his nervous ticks and twitches really aided in that...in addition to his sidetrip past his parents' road to the road he would run as a teen.

His struggle to just pick up the phone was kind of heartbreaking too.

His reunion with his mother was so sweet...as was his interactions with his nephew.

Ah, and then his admission to Bella...how could she not respond to his heartfelt and emotional plea? I quite happy she let down her guard and invited him out...can't wait for the next chapter and their date!
emavalexis chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
This story deserves more readers and reviews - you've not only got a great idea in motion here, but the execution is perfect. The writing is strong and Edward's thoughts and interactions are so damn compelling, not to mention natural; no small feat considering that we're talking about a character with a decidedly *unnatural* ability.

Great job with this so far. Thank you for writing and sharing. I think this was your strongest chapter yet. :)
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »