Reviews for Like Playing God
Lady Dragona chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
I love how Edward is trying to make things better. I think it is wonderful that he is at home even if he isn't staying there and he hasn't really spoken to his family yet. I love that he and Bella are going on a date. I especially loved the story of Edward and Peter and how Peter is once again becomeing a part of his life.
Lady Dragona chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
What a terrible and yet wonderful memory. I bet his family will still want to see him. I know his parents still love him. Peter probably won't remember him. I think that Alice is great in going back to New York so she can set things up so that he can stay in Washington longer. Edward needs to make peace with his family and findout how BElla truly feels.
Lady Dragona chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
I think it was great hat Edward was able to work up the courage to ask Bella. He really does have feelings for her even If he doesn't know the extent of them. She is his Muse.

I loved that we got to see the aftermath for Bella as well. I am sure that this reunion is not going to go well. Lauren, Rosalie, and Jessica are going to use that Bella has said against both of them. Poor Bella she thought she was confiding in a friend. I think that Bella needs to own up to her feelings for Edward to him. He was brave enough to do it for her.
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
I am glad there wasn't this much drama at my 10 yr class reunion. Not many people spoke to me but I expected that to happen. Wow. Rosalie certainly is quite the character. I feel so sorry for Edward. I can't imagine what he is going through right now. I love who Jasper's character is. I also like how he and Alice meeet. I hope something comes out of that. I loved how Jasper gave Edward a place to hide and then sent Bella to find him and comfort him. I think that is just what Edward needs.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I hope he survives to make it to the reunion. He is certainly strung out.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Edward sounds like a tortued soul. One who has tormented himself for a very long time. I hope the Runion goes well. I think it is interesting how you have some of the other characters in this story. I look forward to how it plays out.
b3j02 chapter 16 . 4/23/2010
He never told her he was a weirdo too! He never told anyone! I kept waiting and waiting to see who he would tell first and he never did. I think that would have helped Bella out while she was feeling all odd. I am glad that the got together and had a happy ending and I hope one day you write a sequel because now I have tons of questions and I would love to see more of these characters! I really enjoyed it and was thoroughly captivated by it! Have a great weekend! Great story!
b3j02 chapter 15 . 4/23/2010
Was Bella really there? I mean he couldn't really tell.
b3j02 chapter 14 . 4/22/2010
That was heartbreaking. No wonder she knew what he would call it. Too bad that he didn't read it before. This is so interesting I can't wait to see what will happen next. I can't believe there are only two more chapters left.
b3j02 chapter 13 . 4/21/2010
Well I was right about her moving. Sadly, this did not turn out like I thought it would. Sounds like they made more questions than answers. I love ALice and Jasper though they crack me up!
b3j02 chapter 12 . 4/21/2010
I am so glad that Edward called Peter. When Peter thought about them missing Bella I wonder if that meant he was missing Bella too. Like Bella wasn't there anymore. Well, on I go!
b3j02 chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Poor Edward and Emmett. Rosalie is a beyotch! Poor Bella she has no clue what is going on. I feel even worse for the Cullens who are basically helpless and have no way to feel better or make Edward feel better and now poor Peter!
b3j02 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
OH no! That was so sad, thanks for the warning. I hope it this story ends on some sort of happy note but I just looked at the chapter titles and it doesn't look like it will.
b3j02 chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
I have no idea why Edward didn't tell Bella the truth about his feelings for her in high school. She obviously was hurt by his lies. I am glad she moved past that though and the ending of the chapter was smile inducing!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
I am loving all of Edward's realizations! I loved how he worried about then called to check in on Alice. I also loved how he started to treat her as a friend and confided in her. Wonderful chapter!
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »