Reviews for Like Playing God
b3j02 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
That was awesome!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
What a sweet chapter. I think that Edward's start with his mom was a good one as well as the one with Bella. I loved how Peter took to Edward right away and they fell into a relationship much like the one they had shared previously.
b3j02 chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
How sad. Edward's guilt is so heartbreaking. Everyone was more concerned with how they were feeling and how he made them feel as opposed to seeing how he was doing or feeling. I probably would have left too. His relationship with Peter was so sad, he loved the little boy so much. I can see how hard it was for him to leave him. Great chapter.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
I loved this chapter but my favorite line in the whole thing had to be:"...and then hit as many people as possible as he sped out of the parking lot." That had me cracking up, I read it like 3 times!
halconmia chapter 16 . 10/25/2009
Not a HEA but a hopeful ending. That was good. I hope one day you revist this story with an epilogue and lets us know how they are coping with life as a couple. Great story, I really enjoyed reading it.
halconmia chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
Holey crap I did not guess that! Wow what the hell is Edward suppose to do with that? Well I guess I will find out since I am almost done reading.
halconmia chapter 13 . 10/24/2009
Heartbreaking that is all I have to say about this chapter, no this story so far! I am almost done with it and I hope that even if the ending is not exactly a HEA then that there will at least be a light at the end of the tunel for Edward and Bella.
Mikersindahawz chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Hi your plot line is interesting. I think your summary should have been written as a preface. The brief background would have helped prepare us readers empathize more with the brooding mood of Edward since we would have shared a bit of what he had gone through. Just a suggestion. A little late, I know. I just discovered your story. But good angsty one though :-)
ForeverM chapter 16 . 9/27/2009
So uhm, what end? End of the chapter? Or end of the story? Because for me the story can't be over, they have such much to get trough together. Or are you ending it and just leave the happily ever after to our imagination? Because that would be ok too.

Anywho, the chapter was wonderful, finally a fight! I'm sad because Bella didn't trust her own feelings but a dream she couldn't see clearly. But you tight it up really good.

I'm still hoping this is the end of the chapter, because I would enjoy to read more, because you write so good and the story is amazing.

If it is the end of the story, that I do like this ending as well. And than I want to thank you again for sharing your talent with this amazing story!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 16 . 9/26/2009

this chapter was absolutely wonderful!

i am glad that everything panned out the way it did

and i loved that bella came back

and knows now just how much edward really does love her

though... what did u mean in ur a/n that "thats the end"

the story is over?
Katiedid01 chapter 16 . 9/25/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I like the twists and turns. You really delve in to Edwards' emotional state. I would love to read an epilogue even a short one. The ending felt a little abrupt.
JasmineMarie84 chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
Aw! That was great. I loved it. Perfect ending. Thanks for sharing. :)
mad4hugh chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
I feel so many things about this chapter! First, brava for not making the ending of your story an obvious one. I truly had no clue which way the relationship would go...Edward's anger and refusal to listen to Bella totally threw me off! I reread the last two chapters before this one, and really felt that Edward was going to give up.

Again, you threw a 'curve ball' into the story with the fact that Bella's interpretation of her dreams was faulty...that it wasn't Edward that would cheat, leave and ruin her life (and that of their child)...but James. (F**king James!) Seriously, wow!

As I said, I reread the last two chapters, and something in the last one really got to me, for some reason I can’t explain:

“Could she have really doubted him?… His obsessive need to have her instinctually know what she had always meant to him even when he was too afraid to tell her? The way he kissed her and never stopped staring no matter who was in the room? How he felt safe and breathed easier just because she was near?”

Then in this chapter, you had this which touched me so:

“Without thinking, Edward pulled Bella towards him, moving his arms until they were wrapped around her torso and his nose was buried in her hair. He felt his stomach bottom out but simply breathed more deeply, forcing her clean smell and warmth to unlock the chains he had repeatedly used to keep himself from groveling at her feet and behaving in such a fashion. He could have smiled, realizing that the one thing that could so completely break his heart was still the only salve that would thoroughly mend it back together.”

Damn but that passage really got to me! That simple act of holding her and needing to breath in her scent…like on some elemental level he needed her to breath easier…for all to be right in his world. There is just something so vulnerable and raw about admitting to that need.

Thank you though for the ending where Edward realizes despite the difficulties her ‘gift’ will pose, that he’ll always love her – and that won’t change. Again, I wasn’t so sure the end would be a happy one…but thank you! I so wanted your Edward to get the happiness he wanted since he was such a tortured and vulnerable soul!
Denise1972 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I was wondering, do u know anything about midnight sun? has it came out? is it coming out soon? I have not heard anything about midnight sun in a long time. thank u 4 your time, please write back..
emavalexis chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
Ah, that was a lovely conclusion to a wonderfully complex and heartfelt story. Great job, truly - I can imagine that a number of authors would have dragged out the central dilemma for an intolerable amount of time in some contrived effort to keep from having to wrap things up. Thank goodness you knew better.

Thank you for sharing this.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »