Reviews for Like Playing God
shira01 chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
yuppi! love this chapter!
athena-apollo chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
This was a great read and I enjoyed reading every chapter of it. I hope you continue to write, I love your style.

CurlyDimples chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
Seriously? She put them both through that and she was wrong?

Wow lol he must really love her!
squarepancake chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
It's been awhile since I read earlier chapters, did Edward ever explain his own ability to Bella?
rosygloss chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
I have always liked this story so much, and this last chapter is no exception. How I love that you stuck to your plan for this, even when readers perhaps didn't like or understand what you were doing. Hope you will go on to write more stories-I'll be watching for them.

Until then, thank you, and I wish you all the best.
Kikzzz chapter 15 . 9/22/2009
Love the 't wait for the next chapter.
JasmineMarie84 chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
I see your point about hearing it making shit harder on him. Poor guy.

I love that he allowed Esme to try to sooth him.

Poor Edward thinking he saw Bella..Was it her?

I'm glad he didn't really do anything with Denise..He more than likely would have regretted it.
shira01 chapter 15 . 9/9/2009
i hope really hope there will be a happy ending. they r so sad a part...
JasmineMarie84 chapter 14 . 9/8/2009
NGL, Edward was really pissing me off this chapter, going on and on about how Bella couldn't admit her feelings for him when it was him that told her not to.

I love that Edward went back to Forks.

Bella giving Esme and Carlisle Edward's first painting was so sweet, but poor Edward.

I love how she wrote in his yearbook and he ended up naming that painting what she had written even though he hadn't read it.

Bella's letter. Wow. Can't say I would have guessed that at all. Poor Bella..
steph1068 chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
ugh. you're killing me...

the whole section about his parents and his family broke my heart. and this line:

'They had long ago accepted he would always be the one leaving them behind, his back to them as he strode towards an unknown future alone.'

tore my heart out, stomped on it, and threw it in the fucking trash.

i'm worried that there's no possibility of an hea here. i just don't see how. bella will continue to run, and it sounds like edward has given up - she asked him to stay away, and he's doing as she requested. maybe in time, he'll be able to fuck random women again (he did it before) and at least maybe not think of her so much. that sounds like a terribly unhappy ending, though. i'd really like for your edward to have a happy ending - of all the edward's i've read, he definitely deserves one.

i am glad he's painting again - it seems like he really needed that outlet. and it sounds like he's been very prolific since he started again.

oh, but i forgot - he thought he saw her at the gallery, right? was that really her? so maybe she hasn't given up on him yet.

i'm trying to worm my way around her 'prophecy', which has kind of become self-fulfilling - she has determined that they can't be together now because she sees them not together in the future. is it really him that she sees? if you see those kinds of things, can't you take steps to prevent them? do they always come true? i guess i should go back and re-read that chapter before i ask these questions - they might have already been answered.

thank you ~ (for the heartfail, once again :)
janneyt chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
This is heartbreaking!
nermalasu chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
well, i'm glad he left after determining for sure he didn't want that one night stand. maybe he'll figure out that that is not what he needs to get over bella, if he really wants to get over bella. and i hope that one day he will understand that it's not that she doesn't want him, she does. she just doesn't want to get hurt and see their child suffer in the process. great chapter, thanks so much for the update.
Hawkins chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
Great chapter! Now wheres Bella!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
wow

this chapter was so sad

the emotions were just so distraught

cant wait for more!
emavalexis chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
This chapter, in particular, was so raw and *real*. Gorgeous writing - you really got to the heart of Edward's misery. He's broken and he's angry and lost. I can only surmise that he's hit bottom, but time will tell.

Thank you for writing and sharing. This is great work.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »