Reviews for Separation Anxiety
0-Girlycard-0 chapter 18 . 4/10/2010
OMG! THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! PLEASE KEEP GOING! Lol, poor old Seras, always the one left with the awkward situation. xD It's a wonderful fic, lovely, especially since there is a possible match for Integra. xD Please, please, I beg of you, pair the two up, I don't think I can bear another sad ending with Integra ending up all by herself. ._. Alucard and Seras are pretty cute together O Anyways, I couldn't really find any spelling mistakes, however, you might want to just proof read a bit more, sometimes the sentences don't quite make sense, and punctuation. For example, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' versus 'Let's eat Grandma!' can saves lives. ;) hehe. anyways, Kudos for this story! ~yummy~
Dragowolf chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
Yeah! Alucard has cofessed (sort of, in a round about fasion) to Seras! LOVE IT!

Great job on this chapter! Was Integra really ok with killing the father of a five year old? (though he proably ordered the death of many fathers when he killed Hellsing soliders... but still...)

But still a great chapter! More soon please!
Lion in the Land chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
Uh, cigarette please. And curse Sister Debra for interrupting that very, erm, stimulating image. Nicely done all around.

And the rest of the chapter wasn't too shabby, either. ;)

I was so happy when Keith asked "can we, please, revisit this whole 'your realm' thing?" and the answer was very satisfying. "Haven't you ever questioned why just about everyone you know is considerably madder than what reports would lead you to believe is the norm?" Hehehe. Very clever.

Um: "every doll, every birthday present" - coincidence or Easter Egg? O_o

Integra's beheading of Mathusalis was a powerful moment. Her reaction to him having a small child was interesting, as if she's learning that "living by the code" isn't as black and white as she would like.

Seras's introspection about why she hadn't drunk (drank? they both sound weird) from her master was one of my favorite parts. Her reasoning was valid, and it felt like a natural progression of thought. Very well written

Oh, but yet another great moment was Alucard's explanation of why he'd changed her. "you deserved to become what you were always meant to be." Wonderful. Is the book he talked about something real you've discovered in your research?

And then, of course, everything that flowed after that little speech was fabulous.

This was a great chapter. You more than made up for any delay.

-Lila

P.S. Nice chapter title, too. Guess what song I just listened to. :)
BondSlave chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
HAHAAHAH OMG ALUCARD YOU HORNEY BASTARD! *giggles*

Okay, this brought back memories.

Back when I was all for AxS. *sigh* good times, good times.

Anyway, loved the chapter, the little peep show at the end was a pleasent surprise. And the nun walking in on said peep show was EPIC WIN! *grins*

Look forward to updates, cause I personally am totally confused haha.
Haissan chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
Ops, I wanted to say, this was informative, you've only had two misspellings, which is not bad considering how things begin to blur as you read and start telling yourself the story. Moving on and on the story goes. I wait for more.
Majin Hentai X chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
Holy shit that explains the Hellsing world b ut wait there are no werewolves in Oblivion.
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 18 . 4/9/2010
Hm...Getting a little steamy aren't you? *(waggles eyebrows)* But seriously, I just adored this chapter. It settled my little AxS fix problem, but I'm still questioning this world's actual existance. Say... you're not Mr. Mad Prince are you? Oh I hope not, because that means I'm crazy too! Although, that would explain alot...
xxyangxx2006 chapter 17 . 3/28/2010
Wow! Didn't expect that one coming. Can't wait for the next chapter to see their reactions.
Asura The Kid l Kishin Death chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
o_o

w...t...f?
Asura The Kid l Kishin Death chapter 16 . 3/24/2010
HAHAHHA ive only just started reading and i saw your little quote for the nun and im like THATS CRAZY cause my school is doing jesus christ superstar musical this year and those lines are STRAIGHT from the play haha thats stuck in my head now... (if you look up "the temple" from the song youll see or hear jesus screaming it)
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
Well that went mental fast now didn't it?

Loved it. To the nth degree. I especially love the end of Seras and Michael's conversation. I think it was very telling of how I think most people would be when meeting up with Seras.

And again I like the Mischief Lord (no you will NOT find me trying to spell that out). He still seems like mad fun.

I anticipate many interesting and taunting conversations betwixt him and Integra (or at least a few).

Can't wait for more.

Til next time.
Alastor Vega chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
Im so confuse. So Hellsing isnt Earth? Im not human. "Question marks appear over head". I just wait.

Oh Seras, the only vampire who can suck out human blood and still be consider a good person. I really love the innocence about her. I guess that one of the many things that attractive about her.

question: Will we get Alison getting a conversation with the other vamps?

Great job and have a nice day.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
HAHA Sheogorath? Oblivion's God of madness? What in the name of Cheese is he doing in your stories?

As much as I enjoyed this chapter the ending made no sense. Really what had you taken in?

If any other individual had written this I'd have promptly abandoned the story but you managed to make it interesting.

I find myself wanting to read more, so please do.

I also like the little Conversation between Mich and Seras about Alucard, that too made the chapter way worth it.

I need to stop drinking I have nothing useful to say. Just keep writing!

-Kitty
Dragowolf chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
Well this certainly throws a wrench into the matter...

Great job on this chapter! I can't wait to hear the explaination for this!
claymaker chapter 17 . 3/19/2010
WHAT! Not EARTH? Wow, that's a new one. Didn't see that coming. Very nice cliffy. The little interaction with Seras and Micheal nice too. Poor Integra doesn't get to nap.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »