Reviews for Separation Anxiety
Haissan chapter 19 . 4/24/2010
Oh, You're such a tease...It is shorter than I expected, oh and I wonder what integra was crying about, I might have to go back and read because I cannot remember...okay that is that is that...
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 19 . 4/24/2010
A lovely chapter. I have to say I really love your original characters and like Michael more with each chapter. Ditto to the little nun.

and YAY! Firefly reference! Want me to cite the exact episode? Cause I'm a loser with a photographic memory. I can DO that.

_

Thank you for the chapter. It was an upside to a very, very crappy week...or you know three.

Til next time!
Lion in the Land chapter 19 . 4/24/2010
"Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?"

"Big damn heroes, sir."

"Ain't we just."

:D

Guess what. I liked this chapter. :) I really did. You've got so many different parts moving here, and it was nice to get this last set of interactions before they head into the big battle.

This blood sharing thing between the Hellsing vamps intrigues me so much, and I liked hearing more about it. I especially liked how Alcuard made such a point about it being nothing like a human could ever experience.

I...I don't remember anything about Michael's family heirloom. Is that something from earlier in the story that I've forgotten? Or is it something I'm not supposed to know yet?

Thomas and Debra's conversation was very interesting. It was cool how you had Thomas feeling envious of the battle before Sister Debra announced her plans. It showed that he truly did empathize with her, but he's had many more years to learn to resist those urges. Many. More. She made me laugh when she told him: "And your warnings and instructions about how to resist the Devil's snares are usually full of wisdom. But, in this one case, you're full of crap!" I'm curious about seeing her in action.

I was so happy to see Michael tell Integra off. He's been taking crap from her for long enough. Wait, is the family heirloom back in England? Is that why he really wants to go? And then he goes and gets all insightful, knowing that she was bothered by killing that father, and he soothes her conscious without her even telling him that's what she needs. *sigh* She doesn't deserve him.

It was so nice to see Alison again! That was so cute with her and the kitty cat. "And was the cat much help?" Hehe. I have to say the guys really came through this chapter. Keith was so great making Alison feel better about her existence. AND he CMU: "Sure, make the old guy run up and down the tower steps while the kid gets to just jump of the side and float down."

-Lila
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 19 . 4/24/2010
I knew Micheals's last name sounded familiar. I feel glad knowing about the Castlevannia series. So in better guesses he'll be whipping his enemies. XD Quiet the interesting development for Alison. And poor Keith, XD went all the way to the top only to go back down just the same. Can't wait for more!
Alastor Vega chapter 19 . 4/24/2010
I guess Micheal going to "Whip" lol, some evil arse. I guess he was getting tires of the whole Coward thing from Integra and finally stood up. Great for him. And nice touch on making Integra feel a bit better about that whole head slaying think.

Alucard saying thanks. Well, the world sure has change. lol.

And Keith in semi father mode. Never actually thought of looking at Alison as a twin. Great job man.

So that Nun and Priest are killers. I guess Anderson aint the only Mad Man in the Service of the Lord. Great job and have a nice day.
Ghost chapter 18 . 4/17/2010
Oh my hells, damn. That sums up this last chapter so well! Somehow I lost the link to this story for a while, so glad I found it again, love this story, it's funny and yet the plot keeps rolling and side things never stop popping up to add to it's greatness. Thanks for your work in this story and I hope to read more!
fantsygirlgowild113 chapter 18 . 4/16/2010
One word 'slam a cow' sweet update soon so Bob will give me my pie back and my heart
Moonlight and Mischief chapter 18 . 4/15/2010
That was a FANTASTIC chapter. Again I have to say that I like Sheogra...whatever his name is. Each time he pops up I want to go play the game and I'm not entirely sure I have the time for such things.

Of course I also like the awesome A/S time. I think it was masterfully done and kept both of them very much to the characters presented.

Also loved the bit of her flipping over Baskerville.

And the pickles...

Sorry for not reviewing earlier. My computer commited Harikiri and I've been too sick to bother fixing it.

Can't wait to read more!

Til next time!
Asura The Kid l Kishin Death chapter 18 . 4/14/2010
Woot that was so worth the wait hahaha Now if only MY alucard was that pushy o.o; wait did i just say that? heheh...*poofs*
claymaker chapter 18 . 4/12/2010
Of course there had to be an interruption. it'd be too easy otherwise. very nice chappie. A mad man rules the world? Well nothing unusual then ;)
FeuWitch chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
Aw~~Just when it's getting interesting...But nvmind!It is long,but I've read chapters longer than U,but 4 me,any story I read is long 4 me!
Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 18 . 4/10/2010
What a mad world it is. XD

Is it bad that I laughed when the young mage said that he now had to explain to Mathusalis's 5 yr old daughter why her father is dead?

I'm not really for AxS but I did laugh by the end. That was just beautiful, Things about to get hot and heavey and someone walks right in on it. XD The thoughts were great as she was searching for her master.

The chapter felt a little slow to me but thats ok, I'll be waiting for more updates. ~
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 18 . 4/10/2010
Freaking loved it! I really, really mean it! Gods that was great! -
Alastor Vega chapter 18 . 4/10/2010
So their world is made up made up of Mad Men? Makes perfect sense since nearly every character in Hellsing is Daffy as a bat. Got to like that small moment in surprise after founding out she killed a parent. The acts of war can be bitter. And being powerful then Alucard? Is that even possible?

A very interesting way of telling the origin of Alucard's vampirism.

Finally, Seras has gain some measure of closeness to her Master. And for a moment there, I was expecting them to 'defile the house of The Lord' there. Might be the most interesting place to lose your virginity.

Great job and have a nice day.
0-Girlycard-0 chapter 18 . 4/10/2010
OMG! THIS IS AN AWESOME STORY! PLEASE KEEP GOING! Lol, poor old Seras, always the one left with the awkward situation. xD It's a wonderful fic, lovely, especially since there is a possible match for Integra. xD Please, please, I beg of you, pair the two up, I don't think I can bear another sad ending with Integra ending up all by herself. ._. Alucard and Seras are pretty cute together O Anyways, I couldn't really find any spelling mistakes, however, you might want to just proof read a bit more, sometimes the sentences don't quite make sense, and punctuation. For example, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' versus 'Let's eat Grandma!' can saves lives. ;) hehe. anyways, Kudos for this story! ~yummy~
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »