Reviews for Separation Anxiety
Avenging Neko chapter 25 . 6/15/2012
Hee, I really liked this one. Poor Girlycard spent the first few days of her life being tortured. :[

I love Baskerville adopting and vampirizing the kitten. 3 As my namehints, I have a thing for cats, so the fact that he saved the orange tabby was adorable. And then he turned her. D'Aww. *feeds the vampire kitten a blood favored kitty treat*

And, hehe, I thought the reasons for Seras liking to stay his fledgling rather accurate. Some of my favorite stories involve hints about that. Looks like Alucard's not so bad off missing two pieces of his soul, so that just means triple the fun. Baha.

I must admit to never playing Castlevania, so had no clue about the references until a note said so. I liked the world building and battle, tho. :]

Hm... any other comment... Oh! The dog catcher being Alexander Anderson's cousin was pretty hilarious. Hehehe.

And I think those're all the comments I remember wanting to make. XD

*shuffles off to the mentioned companion one shot*

Expect to see me stalking you for reading material a lot. Hehe.
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 24 . 5/27/2012
Another fabulous story! I adored every bit of it, and I really enjoyed how you lead up to everything in a precise manner. You gave a lot of thought into each chapter as I could tell when I read it, and it flowed together very nicely. I also liked how you put religious ideas into your stories (that I've read), its a very nice add on :)
BLEACHLOVER101 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
HAHAHAHAHA! I love this chapter! Andersons cousin! that's good!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 24 . 3/25/2012
"Uhuh!da-lhe Integra beijando um gatão!kkkk
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 18 . 3/25/2012
até que enfim teve um pouco de limão!kkk
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 13 . 3/25/2012
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
adorando!kkk
Heidilynn08 chapter 5 . 3/2/2012
Awesome chapter!

That has to be about the cutest thing I ever read! The kitten and the Hellhound and then Seras and the Hell Hound! DAwwwww

keep it up!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Why is there so many Elder Scroll references:

of Worms

Black crystal

of Virtuous Blood etc etc

When in the hell did Hellsing meet Skyrim!
Melody Lynn Kamiya chapter 25 . 10/25/2011
I really liked that one
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 25 . 7/29/2011
Great story I enjoyed reading it
He will knock four times chapter 17 . 2/27/2011
wOAH! Didnt see that matrix plot twist coming! you got me fair and square.
Larisa chapter 25 . 2/5/2011