Reviews for Separation Anxiety
Larisa chapter 25 . 2/5/2011
Amazing story! :)
anduzo chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
SHE IS A F**KING MORON BEING A FULL FLEGED VAMPIRE IS WORTHLESS DAMN HER SHE NEEDS 2 BE A FLEDGLING NOT OUT ON HER OWN SHE IS F**KING SCREWED NOW! OMG I CAN'T EVEN PUT IN 2 WORDS HOW STUPID SHE IS STAY A FLEDGLING 4 EVER U RETARD IS ALL THIS VAMPIREIC GIRL CAN SAY
darkraistlyn chapter 25 . 10/23/2010
I know I just wrote another review on another story of yours, but I have to tell you again what a fantastic author you are! I don't normally go for crossovers, but you put them together so seamlessly that I don't even realize what's occuring until late in the game! Keep up the great work!
PhoenixWytch chapter 25 . 9/2/2010
Okay, I will admit that I was a little leery of Michael to begin with. Then he showed flaws and I was happy. He really is a good character without being an evil Stu.

Overall, wonderful story. Thanks for writing.
The Layman chapter 25 . 8/16/2010
It was a very solid ending, and a good look at "A Bedtime Story" from a different angle. I highly enjoyed reading it, and I hope your future projects only get better.
The Layman chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
Ah, I see now, thanks for explaining the referances. (But that Star Trek one was SUPER obscure, I doubt I would have gotten it without explaination.)

Now all that's left to read is the Epilogue. With this story done, are there any other stories of yours that I haven't read yet? (At least pertaining to Hellsing?)
The Layman chapter 23 . 8/15/2010
So, the King of Worms makes his apearance, and Sheogorath finally remebered where he left his armies. I smell epic boss battle on the horizon...
The Layman chapter 22 . 8/14/2010
Let's see...

"Gorram mages",

"'muggles'",

"Kindom of Heaven" (good movie),

And those are all the ones that I recognized. So, which ones did I miss?
The Layman chapter 21 . 8/14/2010
Can anybody say Gravity Hammer?
The Layman chapter 20 . 8/13/2010
I like the whip, she's very...saucy.
fantsygirlgowild113 chapter 25 . 8/12/2010
No words to explain it but this story was wrapped up very nice and neat, if I couldn't say better myself. A round of appluse for a story well done.
The Layman chapter 19 . 8/12/2010
Well, I'm glad everyone got thier feeling sorted out before the big brou-ha-ha. (Except for Integra, I think she actually got worse).

And yeah, if Michael doesn't use that certain "family hierloom" now that it's been eluded to, I'm gonna kill him.
The Layman chapter 18 . 8/11/2010
You know, I actually do get the object of parody. I fully confess to watching it when I was younger. (Wow, was it *really* that bad?)

Anyways, keep up the good work!
The Layman chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
What kind of Twilight zone twist is this? It certainly caught me by surprise.
The Layman chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
Well, everyone hasn't killed eachother yet, so I guess that's something.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »