Reviews for Exiles: Generations
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I hope you are planning to update this story.
Miracleboy5200 chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
I know I've said this so many times in the past: You are a damn amazing writer! Your way of story telling is detailed, fluent, easy to read and, most of all, entertaining!

Man I was getting Goosebumps when Spitfire was talking to Trask. I actually thought he was going to kill him right then and there!

The way you wrote about his past was awesome!

I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Miracleboy5200 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
This was a great prologue! You brought back Mimic! I can't wait to read the next chapter to see what happens next!
US.Steele chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Sorry it 's taken so long to review.

As for the prolouge, I'm glad to see Mimic coming back. He was my favorite character and it burned me to see him die because Marvel could keep track of their own rules concerning his powers.

Speaking of characters, if for any reason in your story you feel the need to have Mystiq, Sage or Aquagambit explode into fiery bits that not even a Marvel editor could put back together, then please don't hold back for my sake.

chapter two. Legacy virus, huh? I never liked that subplot, mostly because they said "Here it is!" and then let it sit for years. Glad to see you're doing something with it. I'm not familiar with the Brotherhood members you have here. Are they canon or OC?

Quicksilver has a voice synthesizer? Must be a story behind that one. Plus, I thought all the Havoks ecept the 616 version were wiped out?

As for the story, I think you're off to a good start. Killer X looks like he's about to tank up on a lot of mutant energy, just in time for our heroes to show up. please, keep up the good work. Oh, one more thing- WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER OF eXiles War COMIN?
US.Steele chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Thank god. I need a good eXiles story.