Reviews for The First of All Pleasures
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 5/10
Interesting... I could actually see him preferring sexual intercourse like that :D
Now all I'm wondering is, how Sakura will react to that once she is told the story
Kudos!
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I love how heartbreaking this really is, Karin wanting to be loved by sasuke, and Sasuke only having his heart set on Sakura. A really beutiful fic :)
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I'd always wanted to read a story with the exact plotline of this one. I almost considered writing one myself (I kind of did, except it was Naruto, not Karin).

This was absolutely beautiful. Your writing style was eloquent and the descriptions were just delicious D

Great job
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
wow

so beautiful3
Lady-simplyme chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Oh God...
yoyshaia-chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was so good. An amazing idea, well written too. Well done
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
i was a little skeptical about visualizing Karin as Sakura but it had such a strong affect.
xxDarksideofthemoon chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This is perfect;

Everyone's in character.

And this is how I picture it WOULD be.

Fuck Karin.

8D
dragongoddess13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Excellent! Very well written. Excellent plot and I love the psycological fator. Also the tone and mood were very great.
Hunnybee chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This story concept is one that I enjoy and you did a really good job. Your Sasuke and Karin were very believable...OOC is a pet peeve of mine. Plus, I just love my M rated fics XD especially when they're well done.

I do hope you'll write more on this site.
Retah chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
This was a good read!

Regardless of pairing suggestions that others seem to have trouble toleratating (as if it's taboo to use other characters) and the obviously popular concept of Sasuke visualizing Karin as Sakura (which comes with no surprise. SasuSaku fandom is full of repitition. Everyone does their own adaptation once it an idea gets popular... but I digress).

Clearly people only pay attention to 'pairing' and 'event', and not enough on everything else that makes a good story.

I very much enjoyed this story... though, I'm afraid I may have read it in a different context as you have put it in. I realize that it was 'angst', as you have labeled it, but I couldn't help but giggle the whole way through.

I think it had something to do with the tone of the narrative and how the voice of Karin's character adds some sort of humour to it, which I'm sure was unintentional on your part. But there was just somethign funny about how Karin described herself and her lust for the man. And then followed by Sasuke being seriously O.C.D. about the details! Man, I just thought about the kinkyness it all implied and I was laughing.

But of course, that is just my view, for I beleieve any peice of work is open to the interpretation of the viewer. Though that's not to say I didn't pick up on the serious issues and ideas behind their actions... I did. But I guess my attention was attracted to how funny it all seemed.

Maybe due to me not taking it serious enough and treated it as a as a joke- who knows.

Well, regardless... I liked it. I think you did a good job.
ines neyomi chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
heey..i've read a very similar story like this before.

Kawarimi by asteriskjam, read and see the similarities.
kissysakura chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
wow that was a great story

very original

make more like this!
Magic324 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
loved it...
Chibi Bee-Chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hmph. Sasuke-kun will never love You, Karin... You're just a cheap imitation!

Good Story! xD