Reviews for L L K
zeva917 chapter 14 . 6/8/2013
I laughed, cried, grinned like an idiot, and had trouble swallowing past the lump in my throat all in the span of 14 chapters. It was an emotionally draining experience.

It was a fantastic experience.
TIBP906 chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
Awwww. The ending was sooo sad, The death bed note that Lois wrote to Clark was heartwarming and touching to the point that it felt real. I felt so sorry for Clark, the fact that the one person that he loved most in the world was leaving him. I'm used to reading happy ending Clois stories, and the sad ending to this one really threw me. I was hoping that you'd write some way that Lois would live forever with Clark, but I guess thats just the fairy tale Disney in me. Overall a great story that took me away from my usual type of Clois story but this fic was good just the same. :)
alexindigo chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
So very good. Every chapter had heart, soul and warmth. I felt sad for the loss of the baby, you captured it so beautifully. I felt sad at the tragedy of life. Will you ever write something that doesn't make me want to weep at the end? Not because your writing is so profound, but because Lois dies or they don't end up together. You are like the Nicholas Sparks of Clois-ville. :P (Meant in the best way possible of course).

Thank you for sharing. :)
Ann chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I have to say how much I love this story. Everything from your style to your plot...I'm in love with. You deserve tons more reviews and it's a shame that this site tends to favor mediocre writing and false characterization and that those stories are the ones that get the multitude of reviews. Authors like you are far more deserving.
emilylove chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
You had me tearing up on more than one occasion. Especially this last chapter! Such a beautiful ending. Amazing job. Seriously, so so so amazing.
Sana chapter 14 . 6/8/2010
OMG. Just fantastic. You made me cry with the final chapter. Oh, Lord. I can't even leave a coherent review.
anacaro chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
Man you rock.

Love it, completly and I am at a loss of words.

Bravo, karma, best wishes and cyber hugs for you.

I implore you to keep writing and give us this wonderfull Lois and Clark fics.

Bravo again.
1eclecticreader chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
Um, wow. What a finale! I thought I wasn't going to cry anymore but I did. I love this last chapter to bits - a bit biased because the thing about their love lasting beyond a thousand years? I am such a sucker for. Their love is neverending. You did their story proud. Thanks for an amazingly beautiful story!
supesfan18 chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
great story,
solipoli chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
WOW! You are an amazing writer. I can't remember the last time I read a story this fantastic. You hit the characters spot on. The story wasn't too long or too short and it had everything I could possibly want in it. It made me laugh and cry. GREAT JOB! FAVORITE EVERYTHING! D
inappropriate laughter chapter 14 . 4/12/2010
crap. crap crap crap that bottom half of the future made me cry. dammit. *SNIFFLE*
Jeremy Shane chapter 14 . 4/11/2010
good chapter & more please
Kimmi-chan chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I accidentally stumbled upon your story and I am so glad I did. Everything about it was beautiful. The colourful emotions, their connection, the pacing -it had me in tears.

Once I got to Superman dying, the tears just started. Lois' heartache was palpable I almost felt it myself. And when he asked her to marry her I smiled and needed to re-read that part several times.

Oh and the ending...simply well written. It sounded like something Superman would say. It was simple and honest and of course his last words would be to Lois.

Loved you story, thank you for a wonderful read.
mickeiblue chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
gorgeous ending, sad, but gorgeous. and a beautiful story both in writing and with every step of their journey.
padackles526 chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
wow...that was amazing! i totally LOVE this story! :)