Reviews for Lost Cause
angel04une chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
Wow this is such a good story! Please update soon!
Emerald73 chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Very good. I love this story. Please don't stop writing just because ppl don't review. Write for yourself. It's good, so please continue. Noticed a few errors but they didn't take away from the story. Plz plz plz go on...
empressofthedamned chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Story is fantastic, can't wait to see what happens next. I hope bella doesn't cave in, but makes edward REALLY work, even after a full explanation. I hope she tells him how immature he is holding the family leaving again over her, to make her love him again. You can't force love, and instead of breaking her heart once, now he is trying to do it again. Also, I hope she really makes the family think about how they would honestly feel if they had been her, if their mates had left them with no explanation, and no word for 6 years. They need to see they are insulting her intelligence, by trying to talk, and manipulating her into doing what they want. Which is fall back into edwards arms, as if the last 6 years had never happened.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
I know you said you need a beta however you've done a great job so far. There may have been a few mistakes if there even was any. This is a good story so far.
marlijn chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
ughh i hate this, why do you stop now? bah give one reason you just stops with cliffhangers ect. please continu :(
christinasue25 chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
loved the story! i really think you should continue it!
christinasue25 chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
great story so far...i can't wait to keep reading!
catch that someday chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
oh i can't wait to see edward's reason!
Story-Reported-Taken-Down chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
Very good. Well written. I hope it is not over...Can't wait to find out what happens.
Amy chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Hi,

I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying your story, and really, really want you to continue. BTW I never leave reviews!

Amy x
mellie32 chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
luved it and im srry bout u being mad, hope u feel better after u wrote this chapter. trés funny, and i really can't wait to read the next chapter!

much luv always

elie
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
I love Bella with an attitude! I am so glad she isnt taking his Bullshit anymore! How much is one person supposed to take!

I also cant believe he expected her to fall at his feet . Cant wait to read more!
C'est La Vie 123 chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
tht was my favourite part too lol and twatward is getting everything he deserves..hope his other part of th explanation is good
Chloe McMurray chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
this is a really good story so far. i do hope you continue it and i also love bella giving edward the finger its hilarious. update soon.
MrCullenLovesMe chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
Good story! I really like the tension in the air with these two. Please update soon!