Reviews for Vampire Stalker
uss71832 chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Overall, this has been a great story, nice lead up, technical but not too overly so. This would be great in a novella (if they ever published one!) By far this and the raptor story are two of my favorites. Keep up the great work!
uss71832 chapter 9 . 2/19/2013
Solutin found
uss71832 chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
the bloodlust and hunger are incredible
uss71832 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Yuck, don't bite Viper...Probably will taste terrible
uss71832 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
creepier and creepier. You must be in the medical field to have such depth to what is usually offered for pallative care
uss71832 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
this is getting realllly good
uss71832 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
really good.
uss71832 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Excellent. No Twilight crap here.
Draculella chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
Well I can honestly say that was one of the stranger stories I've read but it worked. The flow was good and you could see the picture in your head. Only thing that was missing was Viper's fate. I seriously doubt the citizens would let him just be locked up somewhere. I'm seeing about half or more for killing him outright and the rest for locking him a form fiting steel strait-jacket in ultra high security somewhere and throwing away the key!
Max chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
YAY! I love any thing with blood being spilled ha ha ha ha ha man write a secened one this time a airborn vamp virse and YAY!
shadewatcher chapter 12 . 11/21/2009
heh, i love the stories where they work together. _ i always thought that they didn't do enough of that in the series. love a good happy ending. can't wait to see what you'll be up to next. will be waiting.
Cody Furlong chapter 12 . 11/20/2009
Awesome! This was one really great story Uly, I loved it from beginning to end. I'm so happy that everything turned out alright in the end.
Jovianokami chapter 12 . 11/20/2009
Good work on making this a horror story. At let everything work out and everyone turn back to normal. Huh, wonder if this will help Feral and the SWAT Kats work together better now.
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 11/19/2009
Whoot! Looks like they may not have to make the big choice if Konway comes up with a gas form of the cure. Thanks for the heads up, i'll have to go back and re-read 9 & 10 now. Can't wait to see how this turns out. will be waiting.
Cody Furlong chapter 11 . 11/19/2009
Awesome story Uly, I've really enjoyed this one. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. I hope Razor and Feral can get back to normal soon.