Reviews for Timeless
I love the inscription!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh, I can see that.
guiltilyinnocent chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Very sweet, I love the inscription on the back.
Living Nemesis chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Aww... i love it. Thanks for making me smile :D
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I really really really like this story. Brilliant way to have Sarah missing the Underground, and linked to Jareth without it being an intrusive part of the story; it IS the story.
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That sounds like the single most beautiful watch in the world. I am incredibly jealous of Sarah now. XD

Wonderful piece of writing; I truly love the style and humor in it. You're a wonderful writer and I want to thank you for brightening my day with this funny little piece.

Take care and I wish you the best day possible! :)
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Really cool. I want a watch like that! Sarah reminds me of Alice from Alice in Wonderland here for some reason.

Cheers!

misunderstoodemon
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Succinct and beautiful.

It leaves me wanting more - when did he give her the watch? will she ever get to use it properly, ie. in the Underground? will the hands ever reach 'forever'? at what time will he meet her again? - yet it is so wonderfully self contained and complete.

I just love the inscription, and the ending. How very true, if you think about it.

A very beautifully crafted story.
Xx Clear Dawnlight xX chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
._. Buh...

That was quite lovely. 3

And that it all I have to say, because I am as useless as Sarah's watch is Aboveground. xD
Solea chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Oro,

I don't know if I've ever reviewed you before, but I love your stories. Work has been hectic and so I've been a bit behind in my reading, but your stuff is a priority. You have a way of looking at things that's just a little bit..."upside down, hook a right at the fourth dimension and then a hard left at the tea table and straight on 'til morning."

I like that.
Locura chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
She WRITES again! :D Love your work! This is such a cute snippet! (I want that watch.)
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Was it Albert Einstein or Douglas Adams (through Ford Prefect) who said it succinctly:

Time is relative; lunchtime doubly so.

Thanks for sharing.
Athena's Avatar chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Yay! Lovely to see a new piece from you, and such a sweet little piece, to. Great visual description.
Charmshadow chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Charm: Very lovely.;)

Sarah from Charm's story:(Turns to face Jareth from charm's story) How come you've never gotton any thing likev that for me?

Jareth:(Exasperated) Because, my dear, she ( Points to Charm)

didn't think of it, and we are also not together. Yet

Charm: (summos manatee and whacks Jareth upside the head with it.) It's vey rude to point.

Bya, Keep up the good work.
CoffeeKris chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Kris: ORO! You're ALIVE! *hungs authoress tightly*

Jareth: *scowls* Which is more than you'll be able to say for Kris if she continues to negelect her own writing.

Kris: *hides behind Oro*

Jareth: *sighs* I can still see you, you realize?

Kris: Oh...um. Oro, lovely peice, I loved it, had an almost Alice in Wonderland feel to it. If you'll excuse me, I have to flee now. *runs off*