Reviews for Shame On Me
TheButtercupPrincess chapter 1 . 3/14
I love this so much I never thought to ship this till now :)
CelcoLevi chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
beautiful
ShadowWords21 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
amazing! super duper awesome! :D
Shakespeare-The-Imposter chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Just Wow! One of the best fanfictions on the entire website. You would make a great Beta-Reader. Keep up the good work! XD
Idiosy chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love Heidi/Cartman you didn't betray Cartman's greedy,arrogant,narcissus personality at all.
Hedo Kingoglu chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I like Cartman and Heidi pairing! I like them since Follow that egg
flaellii chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I just found this and its absolutely amazing. This pairing is really starting to grow on me. You got Cartman's personality down perfectly and made everything seemed realistic and not too far-fetched. I really liked your characterization of Heidi too. She doesn't really have a set personality in the series so I see many different personalities given to her. But I have to say this was probably one of my favorites.

The concept of shame to link everything together was really well-used too. I loved the way you ended it and brought everything to a perfect close. Anyway great work on this!
rsh13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I can't believe I didn't find this sooner. But anyway, review. Whoa, I speechless. I think I'm going to have to go back and read it because it was so great and the constant interruptions of my friend was really annoying. But, I have to say this story was, I can't even find an adjective, wonderful, fabulous, magnificent. It was awesome. You did a great job on it.
B-pod chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh wow. This pairing is starting to grow on me after reading this. Great job, love. :)
R.d chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Wow, I really liked this, I think you wrote Cartman well. It was good that you refered to the beginning at the end.

This, personally, I think was awesome!

Well done!
Madcow5678 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Wow, this is really good-you got both of them perfectly in character. I usually prefer Cartman and Wendy, pairing-wise, but this fic might just have made me change my mind. Keep it up!
JVM-SP150 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Wow.

AMAZING JOB.

Seriouslah.
Caz Dowse chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This was really good - you really got Cartman down!
TheFireAndIceWithin chapter 1 . 3/9/2009