Reviews for Shame On Me
blockhead1122nv chapter 1 . 7/24
Just bring out you inner asshole/mamas boy/evil sadistic genius/all around douche bag. Should be simple enough, just go need to go babysit
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Genial vv
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Lol you called the future their dating in season 20 and she even showed eric her vagina
Pawel chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Crazy that this relationship happened in the canon storyline huh o.O
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Amazing
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Oh my god I loved this to pieces.i very much enjoyed how truthful you were to Cartman's character. I loved your characterization of Heidi. She knows Cartman is a terrible person yet she didn't care and still liked him. This was fantastic.
kazikamikaze24 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
A lovely one-shot that deserves more to it!
TheButtercupPrincess chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I love this so much I never thought to ship this till now :)
CelcoLevi2001 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
beautiful
ShadowWords21 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
amazing! super duper awesome! :D
Shakespeare-The-Imposter chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Just Wow! One of the best fanfictions on the entire website. You would make a great Beta-Reader. Keep up the good work! XD
Idiosy chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love Heidi/Cartman you didn't betray Cartman's greedy,arrogant,narcissus personality at all.
Hedo Kingoglu chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I like Cartman and Heidi pairing! I like them since Follow that egg
flaellii chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I just found this and its absolutely amazing. This pairing is really starting to grow on me. You got Cartman's personality down perfectly and made everything seemed realistic and not too far-fetched. I really liked your characterization of Heidi too. She doesn't really have a set personality in the series so I see many different personalities given to her. But I have to say this was probably one of my favorites.

The concept of shame to link everything together was really well-used too. I loved the way you ended it and brought everything to a perfect close. Anyway great work on this!
rsh13 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I can't believe I didn't find this sooner. But anyway, review. Whoa, I speechless. I think I'm going to have to go back and read it because it was so great and the constant interruptions of my friend was really annoying. But, I have to say this story was, I can't even find an adjective, wonderful, fabulous, magnificent. It was awesome. You did a great job on it.