Reviews for Forever Running
pstibbons chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
best lines:

"So I'm back to being the medical freak show of the city," Teyla joked bitterly.

"Nonsense, Teyla," Beckett tried to console her with a joke of his own. "You should know by now that that is and always will be Rodney."
Vana1970 chapter 11 . 4/9/2009
Yay finished it, lovely story was intrigued by the Deena maybe an off shoot story ?

Nice to see a vunerable side of Ronon, thanks for the story.
Vana1970 chapter 3 . 4/9/2009
OMG I am sitting here open mouthed dreading what the Seekers have done to Ronon, great start to a story.

It's late, very late but I am not going to bed until I have finished reading this.
fyd818 chapter 11 . 3/15/2009
The alert for the first chapter of this fic has been sitting in my e-box for a week, haunting me! I cleared all of this morning just so I could read this fic - and I most definitely was not disappointed!

First of all, thank you so much for your kinds words in the author's note. :o My face is still red. . .

Secondly, this fic was absolutely phenomenal. From beginning to end I had to keep reminding myself to breathe when the edges of my vision went grey. :P Your scenes with Ronon in the Hive, particularly when he was facing the Seekers, gave me goose bumps. And the vision he'd seen earlier, that came true later in the story - wow. That was a whole other round of chills down my spine. Your scenes are so crisp and vivid, it brings everything to life so easily on the screen. And the ending was so perfect, when he gave one flower to Melena's memory, and the other to Teyla, even if she doesn't know what it means yet. I hope he soon finds the right time to tell her. . .

Once more, this fic was positively stellar. It's definitely my favorite of yours so far! I look forward to hopefully reading more of your wonderful work soon. :)

*hugs*

~fyd
Alys5 chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
Good story.
bellestarr01 chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
I knew she was a plant #%$& her! sorry I got carried away lol. Another Great Chapter!
bellestarr01 chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Wow Great story! I'm hooked!