Reviews for Temper, Temper
Steph chapter 1 . 3/22
This is a cute series. I can totally see Gibbs getting that upset. Leigh is an awesome character- I am spunky, too. In fact, I last pushed my boundaries not that long ago...though I only got reprimanded. I think I now understand where the limits are... ;) Gibbs put it quite well.
Interasant chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Great story. I really like your writing style. You bring the tension way up when Leigh is in trouble. It's fantastic.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Great story...I really enjoyed it!
kate chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
ive read this so many times and i love it. you should write more with kate and leigh
kate chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
hi i absolutly love this story i think you should do more like this with the twins
smartkid37 chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
wonderful! loved it.
BrandSpankingNew chapter 8 . 10/7/2009
Poor Leigh. I feel bad for her! Everyone has 'one of those days' and I guess reading this has made me glad that I'm a grown-up and my crabbiness will only result in other people's crabbiness, not a major butt whooping. But I thought your story was very realistic...I winced my way through it, going, "Leigh, for goodness sake, just apologize!"
Sarai chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
Enjoyed the story. I agree, not enough of corpral punishment out there in schools, or at home; however I do not believe adults should be spanked, & I do believe when girls hit 12, only females should do the spanking.
wandamarie chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
wandamarie chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
it was a good chapter thank you on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 6 . 5/31/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
wandamarie chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
it was a good one thank you on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
it was a good chapter on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 5/31/2009