Reviews for Family
Poop chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Your fic was the ONE fic I was looking for. It's just...wow. I loved it. Thanks for all 20 chappies ;3
kaji13 chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
awwww :) lovely fic, thank you for writing this!
kaji13 chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
I think this is my favorite chapter. And I'm sad that the next one is the last!
kaji13 chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
This one was definitely more MakaxSoul centric than MakaxBlackstar centric...but you'll never hear me complain about that. Loved this chapter!
kaji13 chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
"I do like the word shenanigans."

"Touche, Mind-Maka; touche."

You had some great lines in this one! Haha!
kaji13 chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
lol Blackstar's annotations...'the hell does this even mean?' haha
kaji13 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
That was great hahaha. And I love the tiny little hints of Soul you always throw in :D
kaji13 chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
This was cute :) poor whiney Blackstar hahaha
kaji13 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
3 big brother Blackstar
kaji13 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I'm a MakaxSoul girl as well, but I don't think enough people appreciate the (platonic) relationship between Maka and BlackStar. My first time watching through the anime, I couldn't STAND Blackstar - I just thought he was obnoxious as hell. Then I read the manga, and watched the anime again, and I started noticing just how much he really cares about his friends underneath his arrogant proclamations and self-centeredness.

So I was looking for a good MakaxBlackstar friendship fic and I'm so glad I found yours! :) (Especially with the MakaxSoul flavoring!) This was my favorite chapter so far. I don't think it's too OC, it's just that the situations in the anime/manga never gave Blackstar the opportunity to step up to the plate like this before. It's plausible enough for me anyway! He reminds me of one of my close friends, I've known him since birth, basically, and though he can annoy the hell out of me and pick on me to no end, he's always there for me :)
young dawn chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I saw the big birthday party coming, but it was wonderful nonetheless. And certainly the perfect way to end this piece. Great work, all the way through!
young dawn chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Awww, I loved this so much. The metaphor with Maka holding her arm out for Black Star was very fitting. And it really wasn't as ooc as you'd think. Black Star has his fragile side, too; he just doesn't always show it. And I'm glad he's comfortable enough around Maka to let it come out. I'm sad to see this little collection coming to it's end, but it's certainly been a fun ride.
young dawn chapter 18 . 1/5/2013
Black Star and Soul would so do something like this. They really are idiots sometimes. And I love how they're unnerved by her calm response.
young dawn chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
This was so perfect. :') It just the right touch of everything. And I can't say I wasn't extremely pleased with the sweet little SoMa moment. You executed everything wonderfully. Nicely done.
young dawn chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
I love Mind-Maka. xD Just goes to show how idiotic these guys can be without the guidance of their female partners. Boys will be boys, haha.