Reviews for Yellow House Moments
foxbagels chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I like the back story to why Dexter doesn't like English Muffins. Hope you can update soon!
SOO GOOOOD chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
i know its been long and you might have run out of ideas but i looked at this again and i forgot how amazing you are at writing!
ThIsLulLaByxD chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This book is one of my most favorites and of the moments to be absolutely positutely Ah-dored , this one would be that. What you're writing is really great and I can't wait to read more of your writing ! - ThIsLuLlAbYxD
foxbagels chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Love it!
rivereq chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
i thought i was the only one who noticed The Beatles stuff. great chapter!
SOO GGOOOODD chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
this is really funny! How about you write about them grocery shopping? or a funny convo at Bendo when they're all sitting at the table? or when remy visits Dex at his job or vice versa. whatever you do, include remy!
SOO GGOOOODD chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I love this idea! and i love how its in his perspective!
NatalieWeasley chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
Awww thats really sweet. good job!
rivereq chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
this is cool.i like this alot. Update pls...
colourfulchatterbox chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
I GOT A SHOUT OUT! WOOOOO! :D

Thank you :) You are very welcome.

They are in character! :D Watching Marley and Me and crying is EXACTLY what Dexter would do :) The making fun of him is Remy all over ;)

I think it could have been a little longer, but I am not in your brain! So I can't really judge that ;)

Ideas: Whilst it's not really in the Yellow House...you could write about their job interviews...maybe a date for one of them?

Again, I am looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Louise Cullen chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Hey!

I love it :)

It's incredible how you capture the characters so well, and how good your ideas are.

You're an amazing writer!

Thanks for giving us a little piece of Dexter and Remy

P.S:Isn't Dexter the cutest guy ever?
brook-lynn chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
ha ha ha. nice! i can so see this happenening...
Kerropiyvonne chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Haha, your stories are just so awesome! :) I loved this book and the 'natural chemistry' between Remy and Dexter! Can't wait for your next update...and sadly no ideas have come to me...
colourfulchatterbox chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
I REALLY REALLY, REALLY liked this chapter!

I think I can deal with Dexter and Ted, considering Miller was in the background :P

Thank you for updating :D Cannot wait for the next update! :)

Keep writing and I'll be reading and reviewing :P
colourfulchatterbox chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I like this story. I would love to see more from Dexter/John Miller. They are both hilarious D

Please continue writing.

P.S I would so volunteer to be your beta if I was any good at grammar, but I kinda suck at it...but I would be glad to TRY and help (try being the operative word here...)