Reviews for Crime & Punishment
spinninground chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
lmao "I chewed through my bonds". God, Kyoya, you're like a rabid squirrel in this fic. Or really, he reminds me of Mohinder in his spiderman esque days if you know what I'm talking about. Also, your other reviewers are kinda creepy. Good luck with that.
Stalker chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Up late
Missed you
Missed your wondrous writings
Ahhhh if only you'd write more...but this will have to do for now
Sweet n wet dreams for me :)

Your Secret Admirer and Fan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
...In so many ways.

1: Your writing is exquisite. I love it. Short, to the point and very very sexy.

2: Your sense of humor is great and I assume there's a personality to match it.

3: You're beautiful. I mean BEAUTIFUL, what...with those EYES! Reading this story makes me want to tie you down and 'punish' you...

_

Your fiance is a lucky man. I think he better snatch you up before you get stolen.

;p

And don't worry...I am a lady. Well, sometimes I'm less of a lady than I really should be...but that's only because I'm just as much a perv as you are...if not more. Hmmmm...two pretty, sexy pervy ladies...the troubles we can get into...

:p

From one Hentai writer to another, I admire you, adore you and too damn shy (a phenomenon for me) to log-in to review you. Ciao!
nyancat chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
WONDERFUL!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
lol nice punishment touya ;) so are we gonna see more of these?
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
funniest story i've ever read

“This is wrong! This is wrong, mommy! Daddy is supposed to be on top!” LOLZ my favorite line although i do agree with Daddy it was hellza funny that he found it wrong for mommy to be on top and Tamaki trying to save Haruhi's virgin mind from those of the twins lolz and how did they know what was going to happen UNLESS THEY'VE DONE IT THEMSELVES? WAHAHAHAHA i'm twisting your words so i can make it hav some twincest lolz my 2 fav couples Hika/Kao and Tama/Kyou
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Artemis: Wah! * WAH! Arty likeses! EMMY! Emmy has to see! Arty adds to favies now! (Too much sugar)
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
. YOU ARE A GENIUS!

Seriously, this was amazing!

There should be a sequel
DamianSasuke chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Kinky lol, i loved reading and and very bad daddy for leaving mummy there like that while he went out for ice cream. _ loved reading this.
kitty.has.a.pen chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
I absolutely love this story. :)) I can actually imagine Kyouya doing that. :))

Killer line: “I'll show you who's daddy,”

Damn! That cracked me up! :)) we! So funny!
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I love the last line! The whole thin is very good.
Nostalgic5947 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
0.0

woah

hot
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love this!
BondSlave chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
haha I love this pairing and you did a good job. I could see that happening.
lauren chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
HAHAHA! THat's hilarious. Tamaki just left him there! I love when Kyouya said "All that you love will burn" XD But that was really hot when he came back. I love how Tamaki was like "It isn't natural!" He would totally think that way. This was very in character and awesome!