Reviews for Heaven's Gate
Discord1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
So little miss... I came to your profile after going through some of my old reviews and... HOLY DAMN you can write. Amazingly, I add. You are instantly favorited and I will be checking out your other Inu-Yasha fics asap (I'm actually procrastinating on my latest Inu/Kag, so yay!). Distractions are my friend! I love this one-shot - it's perfect for Sess/Kag's relationship. Lot's of great descriptors, inner thoughts, and excellent subtlety. Too many people think a fic has to be "hit you over the head" obvious for it to be romantic and moving. Well done!
Kame Hime chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wow. Your writing is absolutely fantastic.

The immortality vs. mortality is a semi-popular idea, but I've never seen it handled so superbly, and to see this done in such a short story is just astounding.

Great job! :D

I hope you continue writing..I can't wait to read more of your work!
Darkness-of-love chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
i love it its so sad its made me cry keep up the fantastic work
moonlover chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
*SOB* s-so sad a-and m-moving *sniff* WAH! you're a-amaz-zing! *sniff*
hasu86 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Riveting, in a subtle, bone deep way. Angsty? Kind of but not really. I'd say hopeful, like taking that long, deep breath and letting it out slowly. Very profound. I really enjoyed this piece and am super happy you put something out. I was beginning to wonder where you went. And yes, I am eagerly anticipating the fourth chapter of The Buffalo Hide! (hint hint) But alas, who am I to prod when I haven't been around in ages either! (hangs head in shame)

-hasu
Reality chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I like this. I would work on making more paragraphs though. But, that's just my way of thinking. :P

One question...actually two. Is it Sesshomaru or Inuyasha at the end? And...in general, would't Sess have survived this? He survived so much in the series itself.
arielsnow chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Beautiful. I felt something down my spine and touch my heart. I hope to read more of your work. :-)
YusxKag02 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
... words cannot explain what i just felt through your story ... any other words would be insufficient but ... exquisite ... i hope you write more.