Reviews for Dirty Dishes
subaru1999 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Awww that was such a cute story, thank you for posting it!
Yvonne Park chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Aw! I want more! Haha some heartfelt reunion or something! Oh well, this was a fun story! I enjoyed reading it! :)

-Yvonne
yageni chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Awww it was so sweet! :D
I loved the idea of this two getting to know each other before than all the rest.
Thanks for such a great story!
Ace actitude and Sanji's personality were great.
The fact that they only kissed gave the story a bittersweet feeling that make it's perfect.
Wish I had better words for this (
Thanks again
SqueeFreak chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Awwww! So wonderfully cute! I love it! X3 3
wolfeclipse25 chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Great story! You should, if you haven't slready, write a story where Ace ans Sanji reunite with the Straw Hat Pirates!
Chain Mell chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
cuuuute

This thing deserves more reviews that it's gotten...
katslair chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
cute story :D

the characters could've been developed a little bit more as in have their relationship go deeper

but it was a sweet story, i really enjoyed it
Saki08 chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
Oh, this story was just amazing! I love it :)

And that last part, in the future, it was the perfect way to end it! Much looove to you! :D
Scioneeris chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
This was a sweet story. I loved reading the rambling style and how it worked out in the end that Sanji and Ace ran into each other again. ROFL! Cute ending.
Unofficial Biznesz chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
Cute. I can see this fitting into the canon timeline.
Momosportif chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
That last paragraph left me totally speechless for about two seconds and then I was babbling "THAT WAS BRILLIANT! THAT'S SO CLEVER! HOW DID ANYONE EVER THINK OF THIS! SO BRILLIAAAAAAAANT!" XD I am so impressed with the way you worked in their canon meeting in - I was feeling empty as I started this chapter, thinking that I would be left to forever wonder how they made it from this point to that glorious (re)union and then lo! I see the words onigiri man and die with elation. I am the biggest sucker for circularity and this was like circularity crack for me. XD Excellent. Stunning. Beautiful fluffy cute romance that, at the same time, leaves the door wide open for us to assume an evolution into something a little more raunchy and mature. What a great, great plot. What splendid, splendid characterizations. What a true pleasure to read. XD

A thousand thank yous for this absolute gem! :) Definitely one of my favorite SanjiAce fics of the few here on that I've found.

-bows-

-S
Momosportif chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
NEWS FLASH: Momosportif fatally wounded and then brutally murdered by an attack of unparalleled adorable-ocity

XD

Butterflies in my freaking tummy. XD That was so squee-tastic. The characterizations, as ever, were spot on and such a joy to roll around in, but, for me, Sanji really stole the show. You just write him so insanely well in my opinion...just things as simple as the verb choices you make for his dialog (ex. "chirped" from the last chapter and the quiet mumbling here). There is just so much icing on the flipping Sanji-cake. XD And it is tasty with a capital Ace. XD The whole plot concept of having this moment because of a storm was brilliant too (love it when people catch character details like that and play them up with important roles in fanfiction! so worthy of idol worship XD)...also it was especially touching to me; and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had similar experiences so they can relate. 3 makes it even more special and, if imaginable, squee-tastic.

NEW FLASH: Momosportif rises from the dead in order to finish the last chapter! A miracle of excellent writing!
Momosportif chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Um, what to say? Perhaps that its cuteness transcends words? XD Seriously, though...I am speechless with squee.

Faves:

nervous Sanji (the whole "oh" and silly feeling and sipping from an empty glass just blew my mind)

"Sanji-kuun!" (no more needs to be said XD)

Ace with ponytail (oh gods have mercy on my dying fangirl soul XD)

Sanji discussing his relationship with Zeff (cause Zeff is now 3 for me XD also it was so damn in character XD...the pacing on them opening up to each other was perfect; still closeted and cautious to the end, but they finally cave and fulfill their duty of cuteness)

win win win! GOTTA GO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! D:
Momosportif chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
WOOHOOOOO! XD ZEFF FOR THE WIN! You do such a brilliant job with him! There will forever be an especially fuzzy, warm place in my heart for him because of this story...

As incredible and bad ass as Zeff was, Ace was just as delightful in their disagreement and so totally Ace-tastic...he definitely has read younger to me in this story; not as cool and confident as older Ace, but here I could absolutely see the serious-silliness duality that's so integral to the very essence of Ace-ness. XD I loved every bit of it.

But the beginning was just as fabulous, though primarily for fangirl reasons. XD It's at that point where I'm holding on to the edge of my seat thinking "is something going to happen now? no...now? no...now? ohmagawd, they're going to- no..." XD love love love! 3 just close the gap, boys, close the gap... :}

ONWARD TO ACE ABUSE COURTESY OF ZEFF! 3 :D
Momosportif chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
One thing I forgot to say for chpt 2: sanji tucking his hair behind his ear pure slashy win XD 3 times infinity

Wow! XD Just as I thought Sanji's character really shone in the last chpt, Ace's was the all star here. XD The oblivious dishwashing - love, the bounty reaction - adorable, the pre-fight casual talk - perfection. XD

Again, really, really love the way you do the side characters. XD There is much love in my heart for your Zeff. 3 Plus I'm a mega-sucker for fight scenes so his appearance here was awesome to the max. XD 3

And the slashiness deepens! :D Hoorah! Sanji running out and screaming stop was so funny. XD Just like him to be so dramatic...

In summary: Awesomeness is over 9,000.