Reviews for Mess Of A Friend
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 8 . 5/6/2015
Poor M & M.
Overd0se chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
i think the story is pretty good.
rinswan chapter 8 . 4/30/2010
Please update soon..
I want to know what happens after :(
So i'm BEGGING you... update as soon as you can :)
SlashLover93 chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
Update soon! )
esperanza100 chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
Good job! Glad you updated!
OneManShow chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
UGH. Finally. :] I was so happy when I saw this in my inbox, waiting for me.

I really liked it. I wish your chapters were a little bit longer, but that's my only critique - that you keep me wanting more.

Hurry and write more soon!
Hawaiichick chapter 8 . 8/22/2009
YAY, and update! I think I've said this already, but I absolutely love how you are blending TWTTIN and the Outsiders. I know that the characters overlapped but I always wondered what Pony and the gang were doing and thinking during the time of TWTTIN.

So, Pony finally will get his chance with Cathy. I am so curious how that will go. :)
ajfsnkj chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
good chapter I really like this story it fits in with both books and is really good.

please update seoon
OneManShow chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
Aww. It was quite short, which was disappointing. But I was still glad for an update.

Good! Just remember that you space after commas.

He smiled, finally something to look forward to.

Not

He smiled,finally something to look forward to.
Hawaiichick chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
Looks like Pony is going to get a bit of a lecture when he comes home. Poor guy!
esperanza100 chapter 7 . 5/24/2009
this was another great chapter! but i was always interested in what pony's reaction would be to finding out that Mark had called the cops. Not just Pony's reaction either, like how would the other greasers react?
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
This is just the story I was waiting for! I always wondered what was going on with the Curtis gang and Ponyboy during TWTTIN. What did the gang think of Mark and maybe even Byron? How did the gang react to Pony's interest in Cathy (we all know they had to have teased him to death)? What is an older Pony like? I LOVE your version. You managed to make Pony seem like an awkward teenager, but still mature, like someone who has seen a lot in his life (and he has). Darry is still the father-figure, but still uncomfortable in that role. And Soda is Soda...perceptive as ever. BTW, I absolutely loved the Pony calling Cathy and asking her out scene. What crazy girl would say no to a dream like Pony? :)
OneManShow chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
Aw. And he totally does, eh? ;]
TheNightimeSky chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
Aw! *dissolves into a mushy pile of goo* So cute. :)

Ponyboy's so adroable wqhen he's nervous - I love your take on how he called Cathy. :) And, of course, the gang was contributing their comments into this. HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT HIM, CATHY?

:( Some girls have all the luck - and THEN THEY DON'T EVEN BLOODY USE IT!

Good job. :)
SmileCauseItsWorthIt chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Cool chap. But when I read "shooting up" I waas like OH MY GOD! I started freaking out! That's one wya yto give me a heart-attack! Update soon!