Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really wish this was how the characters would be like in the series! If you wrote every piece of Sora, Riku, and Kairi's dialogue in the KH franchise, I would be off the wall ecstatic!

Kairi's character made me,for once, love her! I was on the ground rolling at every phase. Riku was the brooding yet sappy loverboy we all want him to be. And finally I found that many people depict Sora improperly but everything you had him do and say screamed high-as-the-sky-Sora-ishness!
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
*giggles manaically* Oh, I love it! It's so totally Sora! And it's awesome to see Kairi portrayed in what I feel is true to her character. :) I really enjoyed this fic! XD
LovesickPanda chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
...Sora pied himself? wowza...that's...different...but POOR SORA, I would have been embarrassed too. and btw Riku could have been changed to a girl's name just by adding another K, like Rikku off of Final Fantasy. :D lol
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Haha. This fic had laughing and smiling the whole time. I couldn't help but think this fic is so cute and funny!
King Sparky chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh my, you made me giggle so much reading this. I didn't expect that at all, and it was brilliant. xD Kairi was actually completely amazing in this story, which I really appreciate. Never stop writing, you lovely person.
Gamet Kauum Gekxoum chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Ah, I wouldn't write "dressed from head to toe" when you describe the lower half first. I like the characterization, and Riku's narratives. I liked how you described Riku's eyes. "Saccharine," good word for a smile. You did a good job portraying the flow of Riku's thoughts. Nice twist for what was bothering Sora, unexpected and what-not, although I must say I expected a more major problem. Guess it's more realistic this way, eh?

I believe you, and didn't see this coming ('course I didn't know you existed 'till like an hour or two ago). For the record, the friendship think was a nice touch (better than the SoRiku portion in my opinion), and, as listed above in more general terms, you nailed Kairi's personality.
YaoiLove101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I've been high while writing a fanfic once! Lolz! I'm just kidding... or am I? Lolz!

Anyway... great story! Very funny!
psychoInnocent chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
*cracking up* perfect! XD i
TheSuds chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I actually saw this over at livejournal; but I was going to fave it so I might as well review again. Too funny; Riku just made me laugh with his boy PMS x3
T chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
_ That was a really funny story. Great job. The "Talking is all well and nice, but... That's just too girly, you know?" made me crack up. Great Idea and you definately did Kairi justice. _
Yarouka chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Zomg, Rika/Sara is my new OTP! XD *stabs self with butter knife*

Once again, your genius never ceases to amaze me. Who would've thought, y'know? Sora friggen PISSED himself! NYAHAHAHAHA! Poor Sar- I mean, Sora... You are SO mean to him though! The way Riku laughed at him? That was BRUTAL! *snortgigglesnort* Okay, fine, I don't blame Riku. I would've laughed my ass off too...

*glomps Sora*

Love jo!

-Savvy
Paopu Pop chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Aw~ lol! This was adorable and funny at the same time C:
Browncoat chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Cute story. And even though I still don't care very much for her, you manage to make Kairi a bit more likeable. Just a bit. ;)
Innocent KH chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
LOL! Hahaha! I *gasp* ahaha! CANT STOP LAUGNING *gasps!

Hahaha!

That was the best story i have ever read! L0L! I was cracking up like crazy, mouth wide open man and all!

Hahah! God this was joKES!

I was So not expectiong it! God i love the charectorisation of Riku, Sora and Kairi here! It's spot on, and the flow of english is beautiful!

God...my sides hurt fronm laughnig!

*chuckles* Now when ever Riku pushes his fingers in the small of Sora's back, he'll rememeber and crack up XD

Lol. Come to think of it, when ever I'll read those lines again, I would laugh like no tomorrow too XD! LOL

I truly truly LUURVED THIS! RawR!

God u made my day here!

And am da first to review. Which is EXTREMLY WEIRD since I thought it deseveres more than 200 reviews, and would've got at least 50 by this time.

And I bet one day it will have hundreds ;p