Reviews for How To Play Charades
RetickLover chapter 1 . 9/30
Great once again. Very cute. Derek is a moron of course
Amazing chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
That was beautiful. Profound, minimalistic and poetic. I loved it.
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
So much longing
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved it! :) very original
Jdogg1264 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This is fucking fantastic. I could lose a day or two just reading these one shots of yours.
johanna chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
well written and original!
burninghighwayskyline chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Gah, this was so so so so good. So in character and so perfect and just so THEM. Loved it, ( along with everything else you've ever written )

Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very interesting and unique style. Loved it!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I LOVED this one! I LOVE Clueless too! Way to rock it 90's style!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Very interesting. Cool oneshot idea.

I like the 'I hate you'/'I hate you too' part.
dasey4eva chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
ohh, and happy new year :D
dasey4eva chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
He’s standing there, watching her work herself up in a frenzy of anger, her hair almost standing up, her mouth forming insults and it’s like a revelation: He could watch this every night.

AMAZING and wonderfully clever! I've read most of your stories and I find them FANTASTIC! This is what I'm doing on New Years day, reading your bloody terrific fanfiction! Pat on the back for you!
Kara chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aw Tricky...nice. More please?
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was.. Oh, God, I don't know how to describe it. Cute. Heartwarming. Sweet. Almost fluffy, but not in a way. I dunno. I can never really think of Dasey as fluff, it's too.. I dunno, for fluff. :D I need to think of better adjectives. Anyway, this was great. And Clueless has always been my favorite movie, even though I tell everyone else it's The Notebook.
067dzjs chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That most certainly didn't suck, it was great. I loved everything about it, especially how you refer to Tricky's godmother..haha. And when Derek blames the casting director because he's the female lead. I was just thinking about Clueless yesterday because I was trying to think of all the times stepcest was okay. All I could think of was Clueless and Cruel Intentions (but that one was a little messed up).

Anyway, amazing job on this one!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »