Reviews for Stranger Things Have Happened chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
that would scare the crap out of me too and this is soo funny, happy mood back on
scythe's seranade chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
XD Amazing,
Indigo-Typhoon chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
If the fish is invisble, why does it have a shadow?

Otherwise highly amusing though, I've been sat chuckling to myself for the past ten minutes.
epitaphed chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I adore this! Nothing to sappy and cheesy but still lovely and funny. :)
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this was great! invisible fish )
thisismyGuiltyPleasure chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I laughed out loud! Delightfully accurate depiction of characters, I loved it.
BK-Black Knight chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was FUN.

I would have been next to Calcifer with ice tea and popcorn. LOL. An invisible fish. How ADORABLE. You must write more. :)
OffWhiteWalls chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
LOL that was fun, :)
lannamoo chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i loved this story..i could so picture howl and sophie doing this.
wittyying chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This is just so like them. Thanks!
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ooohhhh, I love Howl and Sophie's interaction. They're so cute and entertaining. I would be right next to Calcifer with a bowl of popcorn, haha.

Ah, I really love Howl's line, "'Sophie. I am not stupid. I do know an invisible fish when I see one.'" and Calcifer's reply. Genius, that's what you are.

I think you should write more HMC fanfiction, this is great! I kind of think that the invisible fish should have a bigger role in the overall plot. Like, hmm, how to put this, more like it wasn't just there for convenience but more for a solid plot. ...I really have no idea how to put this. This is awesome though, keep writing even if it's not in this fandom!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Funny, cute. I like the idea of an invisible fish. And Howl and Sophie are just too cute…

"What, no green slime? No weedkiller?"

…usually their arguments are MUCH more violent. Loved that line…
CuriousInEverySense chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Bravo! You should write more, and not necessarily just fan fiction, either. Great job keeping characters true to Wynne Jones' design for them.
Ai Star chapter 1 . 4/8/2010