Reviews for Champion
something541 chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
aww! Awesome ending chapter :D

Update soon :D
Different Child chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
*Falls over laughing* O wow. Honey you are hilarious! I love Ray yelling at Nanjiro and then flirting with her bf. Hehe. And showing up all smexy. Then being a slut w/ the judges to make a point. And how all the other schools are willing to drop out .) Camaraderie! (Sp?) Hehe. Then how Rayah shows everyone how much she loves Tezuka. _~ And Lol!

Then how she's all hot shot at the end. And no worries. I am having trouble writing mine, just finding the time and then writing when I have it. You're doing just fine.
AquaJet chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
Just one word: WOW!

keep going!
Different Child chapter 17 . 8/3/2009
XD So serious in the beginning! Then now it's like BAM goofing again! I love how you brought Ryoga back into the scene as well! We don't see enough of him seriously! ) The court scene was shorter than I would have imagined but still epic. Poor Rayah having to think about that all again! Is part of her attitude later on fake and another just kind of I can get through this? I mean I know she's happy and all but jw.

Lol though! Good chappie. Not enough Tezuka for my liking though. That's just cause I'm a fangirl. XD
Masquerade Madness chapter 17 . 8/3/2009

nice.. UPDATE!
AliciaHale chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
love this story!
Masquerade Madness chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
I read Detention, so intresting~.

And finally, an update. :O

Rayah has rubbed off on Yuki. And I can't wait to see Rayah's mom go to court.
Different Child chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
*SQUEALS* I HAVE read Detention. Love it! It's hella interesting and I can totally see that happening. XD If Tezuka doesn't go pro what else can he do? Well..probably anything he set his mind to, but anyways...

OMG Poor Ray. Her mom's a bitch! T_T Stupid woman. Sorry, having parental issues myself at the moment and currently taking them out on my hatred of Rayah's mother. *screams at her*

TEZUKA! Damnit stop being an idiot! SAY IT! I know it's hard. T_T But ugh. Why why why are boys so stupid? *bangs head*

Anyhow, hurrah! for an update and for your awesome story. WOOT! I'm trying to figure out how to make the chapter I'm writing more interesting so I can get on to the better stuff. Kinda a transition chapter that is needed.

Hope all is well with you and yay for an awesome update for an awesome fic! 3 to Rayah!
Queen Amunet chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
No! More, More, More, More, More. *shakes computer*.

Computer: .

NO! Must...have...more!

Pretty Please
invisible-gurl chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
kya~ go kunimitsu! great job and plz update soon
Dragon Reverb chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
Nice... UPDATE! Who knew that Ryoma can be a Sadist like Fuji but then.. playing against that Tensai must have rubbed something off lOLS
AliciaHale chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
AquaJet chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
wow that was an intense chapter. Rayah seems like a mary sue but everyone is just worried about her because she's like family...to mostly everyone except her mom and maybe fan girls. But please update! I want to know if Tezuka gets her back!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »