Reviews for Champion
Different Child chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
O! Intense! Snap her mom is a loonie!
Moonstar66 chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
i want to read MORE!
Dragon Reverb chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
Masquerade Madness chapter 14 . 6/29/2009
Wow. I SHOULD be saying that Tezuka is way OOC in this, but I like it. D:

And Ryoma's mom scares me alot. ]x
AquaJet chapter 14 . 6/29/2009
wow, i love Tezuka's gentle, caring side. It's so um well kind of cute but also something else um i think it makes him more lovable.

Anyway, i hate Rayah's mom. She sucks!

Glad that Rayah got better...since she was comforted by Tezuka ;D

Great chap, please update!
Different Child chapter 14 . 6/29/2009
XD Love it! Rayah's mom is a bitch. Rinko seems to hate her. Nanjiro does too. Thank goodness! Tezuka IS confusing! Haha! But this is a good chapter. XD I can't wait to see more.
Dragon Reverb chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
Different Child chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
This chapter is a little confusing at the end, but a good one. Love Rayah more and more!
invisible-gurl chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
lmao... rayah is hilarious XD... i like her character so much 3... great job and plz update soon
Dragon Reverb chapter 12 . 6/9/2009
Nice.. about the last part but happy on the other, and whats with the last last part? Please say that Rayah has another girl in mind for Fuji..

ilovethisfanfic chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
i thought this was a tezuka rayah fluff scene o.o oh well update soon can't wait for them to fight
Hao'sAnjul chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
XD what are we going to do with fuji now?
Different Child chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
Haha! Are they setting Fuji up next? O my!

And question - her brother? Who's her brother? I thought Rayah was Ryoma's cousin...
Firerose1300 chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
Yay! I was laughing so hard during this chapter.

Rikkai and Rayah to the rescue!
Different Child chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
LOL! This is getting complicated now. She likes Tezuka...how will she break it to Atobe? Will he take it gently as in "Ore-sama understands, Ore-sama just wants you to be happy" or more like "Ore-sama will NOT tolerate this! Especially on his birthday?" Will there be a duel? Fist fighting? Tennis? Hmm..Halloween costumes for everyone? TOO funny! Will they be fitting the personality or just amusing? Hurrah! Well done!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »