Reviews for Blood Red Moon: Rewritten
awefanfic chapter 46 . 6/6
OMG! I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR EVER FROM FANFICTION! I CRY A FEW TIMES IN SOME OF THE CHAPTERS AND I WAS LIKE REALLY INTO THIS STORY! THE WAY YOU BUILT THE PLOT AND THE CHARACTERS WAS BREATH TAKING! I LOVE HOW YOU PORTRAY SHIKI, HER PAST AND EVERYTHING! HOPE YOU UPDATE YOUR OTHER STORIES LIKE KUROKO NO BASUKE SOON!
Sigh...what an amazing story! You totally owned it and truly made the characters your own. Best part? The ending. All the angst and bitterness of this story was so real. Please do continue writing more stories!
Yuru Yuri chapter 1 . 3/15
Dude this fic is AWESOME!
I once found an amazing fic about femnaru and Itachi in a world of kingdoms and secrets. A love story. If you were the one who wrote it could you please please please upload it again? I've been searching google and for years with no luck, I really wanna read it.
Anon chapter 45 . 12/22/2015
I would like to start by saying that this is a very good story, but I don't think that this is meant to be a fanfic. I really liked the plot and the pacing, but I found it to be slightly repetitive towards the end? The mysteries are good, but sometimes they are not very clearly explained, so a lot of what I understand Shiki to be is a bit spotty. Perhaps more character development would be great. At times, the characters from the Naruto verse seems very OOC, more like their names are being borrowed into making an OC instead. This is why I find it very hard to relate to the relationship between Shiki and other OCs in the story. In short, I enjoyed the story, but I think it would have been better if it was a stand alone work over being a Naruto fanfic.
suntan140 chapter 46 . 10/31/2015
sequel please
SkyeCielo98 chapter 46 . 9/30/2015
Im frustrated desu~ i have somethings in my mind that bothers me:
1. I thought this is an ItachiXFemNnaru fic. It ended up as OcxFN. Fuyukai-desuuu
2. If she didnt flying fuck with itachi then why bdid she had a miscarriage? (Sorry for the word)
3. I really dont get it but i dont like the ending T.T but its a good story :)
Li chapter 35 . 12/1/2014
Just wanted to point out something if someone else hasn't pointed it out. Ying is the negative energy and yang is the positive one. I think you got it flipped because madara is suppose to have ying instead of yang because he holds negative energy. ...This is actually just my personal opinion. Feel free to ignore it.
AmethystWind95 chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Is Sakura's case accepted because of personal grudge only? Since I think the murder-accident case by the band members in cchapter 12 is worse than jilted love driven suicide. There are thousands of people who were jilted in love, and the reactions vary, suicide is just one possibility. On the other hand, the case Ragnarok rejected was a premeditated murder disguised as accident with not enough proof. Was that not what Ragnarok accused ANBU of, letting criminals go because of lack of proof? Sorry if I'm rambling, just think it's a bit inconsistent :)
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 46 . 8/26/2014
This fanfic is one of the best fanfic I ever read! However, I didn't liked the ending though ! I really hoped that the pairing in the ending is shikixitachi! It crushed my heart when I read the part when shiki said that she only liked itachi because he reminded her of ren or riku! I HATE REN/RIKU(I liked neji more than riku though)! But still I hope there will be a sequel of Blood-Red-Moon-Rewritten. I hoped that the pairing in the sequel will changed into itachixshiki! Maybe some miracle will happen like ren will die and itachi then will comfort shiki so then they will be together from now on! :)
Anon chapter 46 . 7/23/2014
epic story, loved it so much. perhaps a sequel/prequel/something related to this universe?
Arford chapter 46 . 5/4/2014
This was a skillfully wrought tale that I am left speechless for. It makes me wonder so much if I could ever hope to write a story, not "as good" and most certainly "not as long"; the words on each page I go through tell me of your dedication.

Granted, there are some parts to this story I am... upset by... I do think it was a brilliant read. One of two greatest works I have read in Naruto (this takes second place). So I thank you for this; I thank you for your time and efforts.

Congratulations.
Greatazuredragon chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
This is a good story, nice work. Wish you had described the battles, but still a nice chapter overall.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Very interesting story, you picked up the ideas from the manga and turned it into something else entirely. I liked it so far, good job.
balh chapter 30 . 3/7/2014
can you make Ragnarok from this universe go to the canon universe.