Reviews for Blood Red Moon: Rewritten
Li chapter 35 . 12/1/2014
Just wanted to point out something if someone else hasn't pointed it out. Ying is the negative energy and yang is the positive one. I think you got it flipped because madara is suppose to have ying instead of yang because he holds negative energy. ...This is actually just my personal opinion. Feel free to ignore it.
AmethystWind95 chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Is Sakura's case accepted because of personal grudge only? Since I think the murder-accident case by the band members in cchapter 12 is worse than jilted love driven suicide. There are thousands of people who were jilted in love, and the reactions vary, suicide is just one possibility. On the other hand, the case Ragnarok rejected was a premeditated murder disguised as accident with not enough proof. Was that not what Ragnarok accused ANBU of, letting criminals go because of lack of proof? Sorry if I'm rambling, just think it's a bit inconsistent :)
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 46 . 8/26/2014
This fanfic is one of the best fanfic I ever read! However, I didn't liked the ending though ! I really hoped that the pairing in the ending is shikixitachi! It crushed my heart when I read the part when shiki said that she only liked itachi because he reminded her of ren or riku! I HATE REN/RIKU(I liked neji more than riku though)! But still I hope there will be a sequel of Blood-Red-Moon-Rewritten. I hoped that the pairing in the sequel will changed into itachixshiki! Maybe some miracle will happen like ren will die and itachi then will comfort shiki so then they will be together from now on! :)
Anon chapter 46 . 7/23/2014
epic story, loved it so much. perhaps a sequel/prequel/something related to this universe?
Arford chapter 46 . 5/4/2014
This was a skillfully wrought tale that I am left speechless for. It makes me wonder so much if I could ever hope to write a story, not "as good" and most certainly "not as long"; the words on each page I go through tell me of your dedication.

Granted, there are some parts to this story I am... upset by... I do think it was a brilliant read. One of two greatest works I have read in Naruto (this takes second place). So I thank you for this; I thank you for your time and efforts.

Congratulations.
Greatazuredragon chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
This is a good story, nice work. Wish you had described the battles, but still a nice chapter overall.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Very interesting story, you picked up the ideas from the manga and turned it into something else entirely. I liked it so far, good job.
balh chapter 30 . 3/7/2014
can you make Ragnarok from this universe go to the canon universe.
Senju Serena chapter 46 . 3/3/2014
I am confused about one thing though...if she never slept with itachi...then what about the miscarriage?
WriteMeALife chapter 46 . 12/27/2013
Hey, if you're still up for it, I would love to read a sequel. I've really enjoyed reading this. I feel sad for Itachi but as I didn't really like how he was portrayed in this story I'm glad she ended up with Ren, I liked his character better.
Kanzaki Mizuki chapter 46 . 12/21/2013
yes. please have a sequel. it's so interesting that I want a part 2.
Guest chapter 46 . 11/16/2013
That was one beatiful story
anon chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
As much as I'm loving this fic, some of the things here are just ridiculous...

One: What happened to several of the ANBU being nin-users? They didn't even try in that fight- all that happened was Haku and Tenten pushed them over a ledge and they just sort of let themselves fall. Wasn't Sasuke also a fire user? And I could be wrong, but Itachi, too? I refuse to believe that they have so little control over their powers that the TOP ANBU member and his little brother can't take on someone with pretty much the same power. Even with Haku backing Tenten, Itachi and Sasuke still have Kisame with powers almost exactly like Haku's- am I just severely overestimating the ANBU and they're just that weak?

Two: This is more understandable, but the ANBU keep coming to the same conclusions several times over, and they seem to get more and more shocked each time they hear it- as if it was unexpected or something. Why I say it's understandable is because with chapters as long as these, I can see how you could easily forget the specific details of what you have and have not already written, so they get written more than once.

Three: How many times have they come into contact with Ragnarok members, now? I know Ragnarok is wearing disguises or something so the ANBU can't see their features, but they DO know what they sound like and they should be able to see what kind of builds they have- from this, they should be able to figure out the approximate age of each of them and their gender. And yet all they've got is 'They may or may not be nin-users, and the leader's a girl who goes by Twila'.

Four: I haven't got any specific examples for this one, but there's plenty of plot-holes randomly throughout.

Five: The grammar isn't that great to be honest... Usually I'd be too damn annoyed with this to continue, but despite all the things I've listed so far, this is probably one of my favorite stories so far. What's even better is I'm only about a fourth of the way through! Anyway, a lot of people just aren't that great with grammar, or their first language isn't English- or something along those lines, but this story is pretty damn good. I'm sure there's someone that'd be willing to beta it. The one thing in particular that bothers me is the switches in tense. In just one sentence, you'll have past, present, and future tense- all talking about something occurring at the same time. Stick with one.

Six: Well actually this is one I just noticed, and is more of a personal opinion than anything, but, while I don't mind honorifics being used, Japanese words shouldn't really be used. I don't mean for names or cities, but... 'Imouto-chan' is what Kisame called Haku. How many people are actually going to know what an 'imouto' is without having it explained for them?

Anyway. This IS a story that was finished nearly a year ago, and I'm guessing this particular chapter was... What?... Two years ago? Three? I, for one, wouldn't bother with editing something I'd written two or three years ago- if I ever wrote anything at all- but... It would be nice 3 On the upside though, I DO think the grammar gets better by a little each chapter. Maybe by the time I get to 46 it'll be almost perfect? Here's to hoping.
KiraRyuuzaki chapter 46 . 8/30/2013