Reviews for The Best Revenge
depressedshrew chapter 8 . 5/15
I can't believe I've never read this fic! :O it's incredible and very believable imo.
Jimbocous chapter 46 . 4/23
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done.
aalens chapter 32 . 4/15
A few minutes ago, in my previous review, I congratulated you on making your characters sound British, and then you go and use the word upperclassmen for seniors! LOL
aalens chapter 28 . 4/15
It’s a pleasure to read a story written by an American who obviously has taken a lot of time and research to ensure that their characters are British. Thank you for a great story.
mst3ktoo chapter 9 . 4/13
I've decided Dumbledore is suffering from 'greater good' syndrome. Poor Harry, even with Snape helping Dumbles will keep tossing obstacles in his path.
mst3ktoo chapter 8 . 4/13
Damn you, I can't tell if he's evil or just disgustingly pragmatic and being stubborn enough to play keep away with Malfoy even in the face of ongoing abuse. Really trying hard to keep it vague, aren't you?
mst3ktoo chapter 7 . 4/13
It's not like Harry Potter at all... Give us a terrible controlling schemer of a Dumbledore to offset things. You got a good start, but it could go either way at this point. Evil!Dumbles
mst3ktoo chapter 6 . 4/13
Interesting that he didn't ask which house Snape was in... Oh wait, the Weasely boy.
mst3ktoo chapter 5 . 4/13
Never a good explanation for why they sell so cheap...
mst3ktoo chapter 3 . 4/13
First impressions are important
mst3ktoo chapter 2 . 4/13
Damn it, I like him.
mst3ktoo chapter 1 . 4/13
Now I'm wondering how you'll handle the death eater thing. I can't remember, it IS canon that he got it willingly, whatever his reasons were, right?
basilisk in first year?
Man, Voldy's got bad luck with kids. Taken down by a baby and then two snowballs XD
maybe a note in the prophet to explain why he never replied to any of the gifts?
7,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »