Reviews for The Best Revenge
mumphie chapter 47 . 11h
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Your writing is intriguing and fun to read.
mumphie chapter 41 . 14h
Hhmmm...I hope more elderly people bequeathed Harry $$$. Anywho - great story so far!
NathanielTheCat chapter 14 . 9/23
I don't like the way this throws James Potter. JP was talented, according to the books, and with Lily directly defiee the Dark Lord 3 times. Nor was his infatuation with her based off of solely looks, according to the books.
mumphie chapter 10 . 9/23
I am scarcely a quarter of the way through, and yet, I am mesmerized, intrigued, and wanting more. On to the next chapter!
I do understand your computer problems with ff computers. I may not be down loading on to the ff site, but its trying to log onto the site or verifying who I am and what my password is. Twere I to find a better site with as wonderful writers, I would change...tried, did not work out. Some of those sites would make everyone blush...and I'm no prude. A small amount of the off color is okay, and the last purge that the ff officials went through nearly scared off a lot of the readers. I know, because I corresponded with a lot of them...Patience to all!
I realize that many readers do not like/read the authors notes, but I find them interesting and explaining some of the things I do not know about the background of these stories. O wish that my father's mother and father [my grand parents] had survived the drunks deadly driving. They were both killed and left my father and his 7 sisters as orphans. I never did get to know the sisters and I feel that we all missed out on a lot of family history. Your notes help with some of that knowledge...thank you.
My advice [ a little late] is to take care of yourself first and all the rest later! I don't know how old your nephew is, but he should probably getting his own job. I enjoy your writing, but I do not want to see you hurt yourself and your health! Take care and on to the next chapter...
Sharklist6285 chapter 9 . 9/12
I completely agree with your view of Dumbledore. While personally I see him as a wise, if somewhat prejudiced and blind at times, leader who genuinely wishes the best for everyone yet puts the greater good first. I like stories where he gets some confrontation and ultimately recognizes his failures but if you're going for a Dumbledore bashing story, or if it's necessary for the plot, this is the way to go.
halleberry1995 chapter 47 . 9/12
BRILLIANT
lol flamel has all the chill
also belatedly saw your author's note and burst out laughing at your note about lucius's career
hahahaha poor snape
lmao the great words resonate in draco's brain
16redhood16 chapter 3 . 9/4
Snape seemed kinda hot for a minute there.
I find it attractive when people stand up to assholes
Ariety chapter 24 . 8/28
As an autistic individual, your description of being dropped into an alien culture really resonated with me, and I just wanted to say that I understand completely what Hermionie is going through, as it so clearly matches my own school days.

I am aware that this fanfic is not exactly new, and this comment is unlikely to actually be seen, but the way you portray Hermionie, only furthers my headcannon of her also being on the spectrum. It doesn't matter if it's cannon, or if you even intended to portray her like that, because it is nice to have a relatable character.

So thank you for your interesting take on these characters, and Sally-Anne does not seem like a Mary-Sue to me.
6,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »