Reviews for The Best Revenge
Thank You very much.
That is nice, thanks.
Glammer story. Thanks.
i’m sorry but your story doesn’t have much of a plot. a lot of time is spent world building and hammering home character traits and a general backdrop you set up pretty much within the first few chapter. the idea of harry studying a lone in his room as. solution to the blood wards was novel but probably the only interesting point of that plot arc, one that still felt unsatisfactory since the dursley’s got off rather light.
and before you say that snape couldn’t do anything to them that’s part of the problem. you’ve made snape all kinds of passionate but really neutered him in terms of the darker aspects of his character.
anyway, the story is long and has lots of world building but not really very fun to read
nya chapter 22 . 11/6
I swear, I would have stopped reading if he wasn't in Hufflepuff. too bad Neville got the gryffindor, but I will see how it unfolds from here.
I really love this story. An excellent take on what might have happened if Snape had been just a tad less...Snape, & there was more responsibility from the adults in general. A Harry who didn't enter the wizarding world with loyalties already primed because he'd received a crumb of kindness from some of the er, less insightful friends he might have made. Yet it doesn't compromise the characterizations to the point where they're not recognizable-they're just better, because they've gotten to talk to each other & interact like they should have, instead of being isolated in Houses & pointed at each other as rivals-enemies-grudging allies.
thank you.
Thanks.
Helped Harry to Quirell, or Harry helped to Voldemort?
Thanks, I need continue.
marry Christmass.
Great idea. Nivermore poor Chrismass. Harry could be happy boy. Thanks.
Who were in the office? That is so mysteriouse.
Thanks.
That seems, Harry wants to be a son in low with prof. Snape, and the same is with Severus. He wants to have got Harry as a son becouse Lili.
Quirell nedds to go to the hospital and be izolation of the people.
I like it. Thanks.