Reviews for The Best Revenge
Random thoughts chapter 10 . 3/20
Speaking if tunes, are you aware that Harry's scar is actually the norse rune Sowilo? It means the sun, and also the power of light. Very fitting, no?
Please don't sort him into Slytherin i BEG OF YOU
Wow, Dumbledore is an utter bastard, incapable of seeing how much damage he does to other people. Love the way you've written him.
Zaywex chapter 44 . 3/15
Omg you da nerd
Zaywex chapter 31 . 3/15
I know you said there's be no pairs in this story but you made Snape and Burbage too cute together not to at least friend-ship them.
Zaywex chapter 24 . 3/14
I like your author notes; they're a thoughtful sort.
(Also I love all the little details you put into this story. Lucious's letter being so novelly was especially great).
Corwyn chapter 47 . 3/9
Loved this story, heading over to the sequel! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Janefanatic chapter 30 . 3/8
This chapter was wicked in both senses of the word! Snape's heart's desire should have been obvious, but it was heartbreaking nonetheless. Thanks so much for sharing this!
PotterB2utyElf chapter 46 . 3/9
So,looking for the sequel, I notice the announcement in the author's page. So very sorry to hear that the author has passed away last year. Just wanna say thank you for sharing your good stories..
PotterB2utyElf chapter 47 . 3/9
Very good story. Sad to see it ending..
janefanatic chapter 47 . 3/8
This was a lovely story! Thanks so much for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 46 . 3/8
Good for Sally! I hope she succeeds! I forgive the cliffhanger because I know there's another chapter after this one. Thanks for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 45 . 3/8
Ooh! What a nice ending! I wonder who was watching Lucius?
janefanatic chapter 44 . 3/8
So has Flamel been there this whole time? Cool.
janefanatic chapter 42 . 3/8
What a lovely Christmas! I'm glad Snape has Charity.
6,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »