Reviews for The Best Revenge
5Funla chapter 32 . 8m
This chapter is so freaking nice.
Rafsolo chapter 3 . 6/21
I'm clapping really loudly here. it is so satisfying to see petunia get her comeuppance. normally, everyone does physical revenge and violence. I prefer a "pen is mightier than the sword" approach
Charlotte Mattox chapter 3 . 6/19
OMG chapter 3 is AWESOME!
Jesus fucking Christ Snape is a badass I fucking love it
charmerdark chapter 8 . 6/9
That's a pragmatic yet not completely theiving Dumbledore...
charmerdark chapter 2 . 6/9
I'm starting to love Severus Snape
charmerdark chapter 1 . 6/9
Great work
Cheska chapter 47 . 6/8
I enjoyed this series and how it has changed. I hope this continues at some point.
kynwea chapter 20 . 6/6
Doubtless you've heard so much about how amazing your story is12/10 is my personal rating, for a variety of reasons)), and though I'll throw in some moreholy hallowed hell! I love the way we get to see what a semi-normal childhood for Harry would look like, and I also am drowning in the sheer level of admiration I have for the way you're introducing the characters, without ruining their canonical personality while at the same time painting them in a different light! Not to mention literally every rationalistic piece you include makes perfect sense, and you have the research supporting it!)), the biggest thing I want to exclaim about is your usage of Runes. I love runes, particularly Elder Futhark, and I've just been internally squealing each time you use them.

This story is so amazing on so many levels.
FlowerChild23 chapter 47 . 6/6
Lol aww poor snape. Sad this is over
Xiilnek chapter 45 . 5/30
When I was younger I used to read all the time. I'd lose myself in it. It was my way of dealing with the world. But I haven't been able to do that in a long time - nothing absorbs me enough, even though I've really, really needed the reprieve that being so involved in a story gets me.

I've been reading this all yesterday and most of today. I've had the best couple days off I've had in a long time, and I really needed that. That's all down to you and your hard work, and I can't tell you how much it means to me. It's been so wonderful to be so involved in reading again. Thank you.
arkra chapter 23 . 5/19
I love love love that you write Harry in Hufflepuff and furthermore that he’s having a good time in it! Love that you write Sally with so much characters. I hope Hermione will have an easier time ahead but the fact that she’s in Ravenclaw warms my heart because she won’t be exposed too much to Ron’s carelessnes as a child. I do hope she can be closer to Harry, just for a sentimental reason. Thanks for writing this fic!
FutureTrunksShinichiFan94 chapter 10 . 5/11
I love this fic!
reddir chapter 33 . 4/20
poor Snape. ALL his trigger buttons look to be getting pushed.

If he doesn't get overwhelmed and just reject the emotions I think he might start to dream of himself and Burbage and Harry in his fantasy of happy family life, rather than Lily.
reddir chapter 45 . 4/22
Huh, I wonder who it might be.

I was thinking, if it was left at the bookshop as originally intended, that it might fall into the hand of Ron, or mabe Pansy.

I can't quite imagine who this watcher might be, unless it is Draco who followed his father?

Or maybe Hermione? She has no reason in this story to be suspicious of Lucius, but maybe she was maintaining a respectful distance, or had intended to check out 2nd hand books while waiting for the main bookstore to open... but from the conversation with the adults she should know that Tom Riddle is Voldemort, and so not fall into his trap.
6,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »