Reviews for The Best Revenge
A hidden angel chapter 2 . 11/19
I will be praying for this lovely author, I have no doubt that God has a special place for her in his arms. Love from a friend
brennan.mholmich chapter 37 . 11/16
Surely you must know that you said he was stuttering, but apparently he must talk totally fine in the chapter where he used students to attack Harry.
brennan.mholmich chapter 36 . 11/16
You MUST stop using MUST the way you do. It's entirely out of place. One second we're in third person, the next word we're in the characters own thoughts. Though I have little faith you will, considering the past chapters.
brennan.mholmich chapter 8 . 11/16
War is hard, but you can't honestly expect anyone to believe someone 5 years out of school spent all of his family fortune SEVEN HUNDRED YEARS in the making, and then all of the money they made leasing a MANOR HOME for 99 YEARS AND selling all of their belongings. God, I've seen people try to make Harry poor in these 'stories', but this honestly takes the cake. Holy. Shit.
brennan.mholmich chapter 5 . 11/16
The reason Harry would have done well in Slytherin was because he was abused his whole life. He'd need cunning and to be resourceful to survive. Why does everyone always say it was the fucking horcrux that would put him there? Tom grew up in the EXACT SAME WAY AS HARRY, and HE didn't have a horcrux! No. Bad reasoning. Stop doing it.
might have been a good story - without burbage...
Verdauga chapter 3 . 11/10
Just barely started reading this, and I find out GLORIOUS!
Merlin 2001 chapter 12 . 11/8
Macbeth teaches us that the idea of seeing the future isn't glamourous because you see a possible future and one that you want so badly. Eventually you forget about everything else and try your hardest to make to come true to a point where you don't live in the real world anymore. You focus so hard on your ambition that you forget about what you do have and you don't care about who gets hurt. Look at Macbeth, he had plenty of power but craved more but at the expense of innocent lives. If you have power by force than its no power at all. Power has to be given.
Merlin 2001 chapter 7 . 11/8
Where did Vernon get a shot gun? It's not exactly easy to get hold off.
paula chapter 7 . 11/5
gosnape
suziq968 chapter 26 . 10/25
"Shut your gob and think of the ale!" Lol, oh so funny. Perfect club, food for the boys and dancing for the girls.
clausumcormeum chapter 10 . 10/22
I absolutely love, love, love that Harry has Snape & McGonagall at his side and helping him. He's learning so much and he's finally getting treated like a human.
Anon chapter 5 . 10/19
I must admit I was about to ask what the absolute HELL happened after chapter five... I was so completely confused, absolutely bewildered, before I realized that in my haste to get to chapter six, I may have accidentally clicked on chapter 47... curses to the FFnet mobile version. Now I'm laughing at myself. Lovely thusfar, author!
Tychon chapter 1 . 10/15
SU-SU-SU-SU-SSSSSAVAGE!Snape.
Ezmerelda chapter 28 . 10/11
Re: "I'll see you at work," Lucius could have been taking a jab at Arthur for the raids mentioned earlier in their conversation. Or, it could be that Lucius was reminding Arthur who was Fudge's most trusted advisor, which is book canon.

Just saying.

Love the story so far, thanks for writing! -"-
6,431 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »