Reviews for The Best Revenge
mommyroadrunner chapter 25 . 11/6/2016
I love it, Happy Harry is fun! I wonder what Draco would say if he knew Harry was quoting Spiderman. Ohh makes me want a Ron's reaction to spiderman fic.
mommyroadrunner chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
great chapter, I agree about the fitting in part. She's not a Mary Sue.
mommyroadrunner chapter 23 . 11/6/2016
This was a really interesting take on things, I'm really not liking the dumbledore though, But then he is a manipulative old coot however you look at it. So Meh.
mommyroadrunner chapter 22 . 11/6/2016
This chapter was brilliant, as a fellow Hufflepuff I thoroughly approve. Happy Harry?! What an odd concept. I love it.
mommyroadrunner chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
Lol Hermione is annoying isn't she? I liked it.
mommyroadrunner chapter 20 . 11/6/2016
Awesome chapter :)
mommyroadrunner chapter 19 . 11/6/2016
Another great chapter! :)
mommyroadrunner chapter 17 . 11/6/2016
I agree, No one is born evil. I'm intrigued with the direction this is going in.
mommyroadrunner chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
I loved this chapter, I think young Draco is adorable. It's not like he knows any better.
mommyroadrunner chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Yes, He's making friends with draco, but if you're determined to be unconventional, Harry's off to Ravenclaw isn't he?
mommyroadrunner chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
I loved it!
mommyroadrunner chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
So very interesting, you've definitely taken a different turn with this. I quite agree about the possessions though, If my parents died when I was little, I'd want to get everything I could. It would make them seem more real somehow.
mommyroadrunner chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
Morbid. But interesting. Nice work.
mommyroadrunner chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
Both the professors as mentors? Harry's going to kick mouldy's ass! I'm loving it.
mommyroadrunner chapter 9 . 11/5/2016
This is definitely a new take on things, It's also very well written, Great job.
6,318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »