Reviews for The Best Revenge
Honestly don't you two read chapter 45 . 12/8/2015
This is a great story :-) I will continue with the sequal :-)
msbanette chapter 45 . 12/6/2015
I like it if a bit short, and it's very well paced and well thought out. I like the runes part especially. Runic magic is really cool! I also like that you included the song The Three Ravens for the play. The only thing is that it sort of lacks tension and drama - but I guess it is a Hufflepuff Happy Harry story after all. Well done!
HeartsGlow chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
And right there is one of the many reasons I despise Dumbledore...along with placing a 15 month old who can most likely walk, on a doorstep in the middle of the night, in the cold.
HeartsGlow chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
The best revenge is living well...but it's not really, because the Dursleys would never know that he is living well. The best revenge on the Dursleys were the stories where Harry turned out to have a landed estate, or some wealth, or a title in the muggle world, or owned shares in muggle companies that made him, at least, well-off. The Dursley's neighbors would find out and then realize that the Dursleys had lied to everyone.
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
Your comment about us not liking Dumbledore is due to the YOUR portrayal of him. Also, in this story, I find myself with a strong dislike of Lily. She is not really a nice person.
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Awwww...was that Hedwig? And now he's missed her?
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Yay!
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I know it's finished but I'm hoping I see some sort of retribution against Dumbles.
Syret chapter 47 . 11/22/2015
I enjoyed your story!
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Minerva should have been a bit more observant but at least this way hopefully Harry will have a chance. As much as I love Minerva I hope Harry gets into Slytherin.
Thean Crow chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Holy shit! You go snape!
Aprion chapter 23 . 11/15/2015
Its nice to see a harry in hufflepuff story. There are far to few of those. And sociable snape is a breath of fresh air. well done.
Aprion chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
I absolutely love this version of snape you have created.
cimmer chapter 47 . 11/12/2015
This was a wonderful story. It was delightful to have everyone using their heads and learning and changing along the way. I liked the way you stayed true to characters like Narcissa and Lucius yet had them fit into this new scenario. I liked little Sally and Justin. I'm enjoying Draco, taking his parent's at their word and 'doing as they say not as they do' lol (although I realize that wasn't really their intention at all and goodness will they be surprised if Draco ends up marrying Hermione lol). I liked Neville and his quiet courage and Ron learning to not be such a git. I liked Tom's description of the twins too, apt in a very clinical and cold way. I thought it was very interesting how Hermione is making her way through Ravenclaw. It was very nice to see more of the professors working together and Dumbledore perhaps learning to change his ways a bit. Very nice to have Nicolas Flammel make an appearance. I'm glad Quirrell survived and will be the new history teacher. I'm enjoying Severus and Charity's romance; I'd call it an accidental romance but Charity had a plan and Severus never saw it coming which was wonderful. She's perfect for him. I adore the Explorer's Club, it's a great idea. The story was great and virtually everyone had a happy ending, even Tom and possibly the Dursley's (if they keep losing weight). Thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/28/2015
No griffindor heroics? No immediate position in the team? Ah well
6,125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »