Reviews for The Best Revenge
OfTheGreenwood chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Thanks so much for the update! And what a character Harry is-so gracious and somewhat confident! Can't wait to read where you place him at Hogwarts, though like you write, it's not the House that's the most important thing. Wonder how Snape will take to the sight of Harry's new friend? : )
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Seems like Harry had a nice day at Diagon Alley. He got some cool stuff, and he made two new friends! Things are definitely looking up for him.
HopeInHell chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
This is fantastic! I love it. I wonder what your plans for romance are, though it would perfectly fine if you had none at all of course. I also sincerely hope that Draco won't be a total git and I adored how you did Ron. I always imagined him to act like that if he was in that kind of situation. Udate soon please.
supergreak chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter! I loved the different interactions, and the different path you've started for Neville. Growing a Backbone 101, aye? And Draco is still essentially the same, but less of a prat. All in all, great.
RebeccaRoy chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
I liked that, Harry's robes were a perfect choice. I wonder if he will end up as friends with Draco this time around along with Neville. If anyone can stop this inner house rivary (something that as an American I am completely unframiular with) Harry can.
Mottsnave chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
A great chapter - I loved Snape's bargaining skills and the terrible purple prose in the history book. Also, a very promising meeting between Draco and Harry. But it does make me wonder how all this mentoring will turn out for Snape's cover as a spy...
Lottie chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
I've really been enjoying this story. I really like your Draco. He's much friendlier here than in canon but I expect Harry wasn't helping any in canon like he is here. But, I'm not sure that Draco did the introductions right in this chapter though. I'm pretty sure that he'd consider Harry higher status than his mother and so he'd introduce his mother to Harry first.
xyvortex chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
A definately DIFFERENT first meeting with not only Draco but Neville as well. I can't wait to see how it colors the initial meeting with Ron, not to mention sorting. Ah well, I won't demand a quick update but I am hinting :)
slashslut chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
oh, this will indeed be interesting!
MrRobertsIII chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Great job with Neville.

The history book had me laughing.

One the better first meetings of Draco and Harry. Nicely done.
a-little-bit-irked chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
I am really enjoying this story.

I have the feeling that Harry gave Draco the idea that _all_ muggles are rotten, not just his relatives...

"...-muggles-" He leaned closer and whispered, "Are they horrible?"

"Pretty much."

hm.. i wonder what will develop because of that.

Please post again soon!
athenakitty chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
It's nice of Snape to take Harry shopping. I'd be surprise for when Snape will talk to Harry about being transparent to shopkeepers. Which house are you going to toss Harry in?
Ginriku chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Bwahaha let's see what the Malfoys think of that! hehe Awesome chapter and update soon!
nelly chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
i'm not gonna lie, i hate it when writers have a trait in the potter family specifically designed for the females when harry happens to be very male and cannot benifit from it. i once read a story where potter manor had a whole side of the mansion dedicated to whoever was the wife and harry couldn't go there. that is some BS if I ever read it.
Allen Pitt chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Hey! Is he not going to end up in Gryffindor? . Suspicions stir... hm, if Neville doesn't end up there, he'll be in even more trouble with his grandmother and the creepy great-uncle. Still.. even if he takes a liking to Draco... Lucius? I can't picture it somehow...
6,124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 354 .. Last Next »