Reviews for The Best Revenge
knoteach chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
I'm loving this! Looking forward to wherever you take it from here.
SlytherinSlayer21 chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
This is a great story and is one of my favorite snape mentors harry fics. Keep up the good work and can't wait till you update!

~SS
MoonPrincess623 chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
I hate that Dumbles did all that to Harry. And then there is the money thing, DAMN DUMBLES!

Love Snapey! Can't wait till he sees Draco. Well, till next time.
WelshCelticMoon chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
I've just discovered your story and wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed reading it.

Your narrative is so descriptive that I find I'm nearly jealous of Harry's new room! I really like the way you've incorporated the traits of the original characters into this storyline. Quite imaginative!

I look forward to the next installment, and thank you for a terrific reading experince thus far!
ArchArtistWriter chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
a)Love your description of Wizarding magic. It makes sense but is still based on JKR's foundations.

b)McGonagall is great as well.

c)Thankfully Harry's adorability hasn't turned Snape into a goo machine - I loved the little scolds he gives to Harry, the tendency to monologue about his superiority to James, the slight denial about Lily.

The story is wonderful - have read it many times so far already! - and I look forward to reading more.
trekker2002 chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
Great story. I love the development with the runes and the details of the Potter money and what happened to it. I hope this one runs and runs. Well done.
mefrancene chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
I still love your story and I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update again soon! :)
slashslut chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
ok, this fic is so getting favorited! love, love, LOVE it! who knew that id ever actually find myself *liking* snape!
slashslut chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
omg, this chapter made me want to WRING dumbles' neck!
slashslut chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
wow. i think this is the first time ive ever rooted for snape!
pears chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
I loved how Snape handled Petunia. I especially loved how you had him swearing at the end when he threatened Petunia. I usually find Snape swearing kinda weird, juvenile, and out of place, but your curses only enhance the scene. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

To Chapter Three!
godwit chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
What I liked very much about this chapter was the interaction between Snape and McGonagall. Maybe there is a little too much description of the changes done to Harry's room, but it's nice to know that Snape is a handy man who knows how to put in a bathroom. :)
brighteyes343 chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
update soon
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
That was interesting. Update soon.
AnnaBrownie chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
This story is absolutely brilliant! I just found it today in someone's favourites and think the way you have taken the Snape-raises-Harry premise is unusual and well thought out. This is really well written and a very enjoyable read. I hope to see more of it as soon as possible!
5,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 334 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 354 .. Last Next »