Reviews for The Best Revenge
Deeble chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
I was looking forward to the Harry-Draco meeting, and you didn't disappointment. Plus Neville! A lovely bonus.
Fawkes Song chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Great chapter. I especially liked the two paragraphs that you wrote from the wizarding history book. They sounded so authentic!
attyfan chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Looks like Harry and Neville will become friends (I hope your Neville won't be the usual comic relief type)
Thyrokio chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
GOod work, so he's befriended Malfoy and thinks Malfoy's mum is hot? It will really prove interesting.
Expecting Rain chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Haha, I love how your Harry keeps trying to imitate Snape! It's a great little detail - very funny but very realistic! (same applies for the scene where Harry touches the dragon liver - I really like the eleven-year-old moments you're including!) I liked the scenes with Neville and his family, especially since we don't get to see his family at all in the books. Plus you gave us a reason for why Snape is so nasty to Neville. And Harry meeting Draco was great too - I'm definitely curious to see which house Harry will end up in and who his friends will be!
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Very good here, and liked how both meetings with Neville and Draco went, with a hint that they may end up changed a bit by Harry and his style, and wouldn't it be interesting to see if they go into different Houses this time.
Oregonbird chapter 15 . 6/7/2009
Thank heavens he's bought clothing, and books, and a familiar, and potion ingredients, and friends. Shopping is really the only way to live a complete life. And certainly the best way ever to approach writing. It's a real shame, that one or two chapters missed out on that approach.
Melora chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
littlesun chapter 14 . 6/7/2009
I like this story. Your characters are interesting - a rather ruthless but not money-greedy Albus, not-saint Lily (I hated it in canon books!), believable James... Severus is well ballanced too.

Oh, and I like the magic things - use for runes etc.

I am curious what will happen next.

twaptwap72 chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
love the story, If you have Albus actually be a good guy(just niave)and not overly manipulative or evil. since albus will have flamel's stone Minerva can make him feel guilty about what harry went thru as well as what the potter family has sacraficed for the magical world. She convinces Albus to have the Flamels to allow them to make gold to replace what the Potters spent and loaned as well as extra to allow them to buy back what the Potters sold(jewals, books ,heirlooms, companys). As well as buy out the lease for the Potter Home. If the Flamels allow Albus to destroy the stone at the end of the year, you can have them feelbad for harry and make them adopt harry as their heir leaving him all their wealth , properties and titles as well as books . you could also write them in as long time friends of Harry's grandparents or other ancestor, so they could have bought up most or all of the potters things they sold from who ever the potters sold them too. they would of benn planning to give them to harry when he was older. Minerva and Severus will keep Albus from getting his hands on any of it, or convencing harry to allow him too. kep up the good work Thanks
ams71080 chapter 14 . 6/5/2009
Nice chapter.

excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
Excellent chapter! Interesting notes about the resemblance between Petunia and Lily in character, which Snape is desperately avoiding thinking about. It is always difficult to upset an idol, and search for a new one. I like how Snape is setting up the mechanics of being a proxy for Harry (and have no doubt that he'll make a much better one than Albus did for Tom Riddle).

Neat about runes. I wonder what Snape's name looks like in such runes? (I used to write scathing remarks about my teachers in Elvish on my notebook covers ).

Very good chapter.
mefrancene chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
I just have to say that I really love this story! :P I can't wait for more. This is probably one of my favorite stories! Keep up the fantastic job!
Technomad chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
Oh, I love it! Watching Snape lay the smackdown on Patooty...classic! And he's perfectly correct about what would happen were Patooty fool enough to call the police. I've often wondered why Harry's teachers, or the neighbors, didn't twig to something being seriously wrong at that house; the stories about Harry being "disturbed and dangerous" wouldn't cut the mustard, particularly if the neighbors' kids were reporting stories about Dudders being the school bully, and about "Harry Hunting."
Byoken chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
I love how harry makes the comparison of wizards to superheros! geniusness!
6,143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 337 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 357 .. Last Next »