Reviews for The Best Revenge
Lifeasanamazon chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
This is a really compelling and original piece of writing. I'm intrigued where you will take it next!
Stunna21 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
good chapter so update soon and keep writing its great.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Good chapter. I like the thing with the runes at the end. The imperious potion is a very interesting idea.
minijo1990 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Lily. NOT a saint! How very refreshing and I love the emotionally balanced Severus that you are revealing. I can't wait to read more. Such good free entertainment, I and all your readers are truly spoiled.
Rainbow2007 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
i lov eit
supergirl3684 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
that was a great chapter! So glad your continuing! :D
Harrysmate chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Brilliant chapter please update soon.
benihime.chan chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
loved it

pleze update soon

Hime
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Minerva is absolutely brilliant! She is amazing! I love that potion Snape used on the Dursleys. Brilliant. :) Harry's room sounds so nice and pretty. Wish mine was like it. Lol.
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Oh! Amazing chapter! Go Snape too! I can not wait to see what happens next!
Gladoo89 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
I'm glad to see you've update so quicky!

I enjoyed reading your chapter, as usual :)
oregonbird chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Practical matters and a very interesting backstory on the Evans. You do AU very, very well. Petunia's feelings toward her family - pure canon, really, as is Lily The Bitch. Never thought much of her, once Rowling got around to acknowledging that Lily needed an actual personality. Snape a bit OOC, hesitant (who does he expect to sign on as co-guardian, anyway?) but you've set him on the path to growing out of his over-affection for Lily quite nicely. Plus, he's stuck Pet with Vernon, ha! No more passive murder, so sorry. I like that, it's appropriately and nastily Slytherin.

This is the best chapter you've presented so far, lots of in-depth depiction of actions and scene that tells a lot about personality and advances plot lines, fills in holes - which is the reason so many of us write and read Potterverse fanfic - the sainted OA just... failed us. A good blend of past and future, and a great exit scene. I hope you can back up and expand on the rune reading!

I do look forward to seeing Mrs. Figg get her comeupance.
Jalen Strix chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Delightful! Sometimes, it's really so satisfying to fix everything in one fell swoop, the way Severus did with his potion on the Dursleys. And a solicitous Minvera is quite satisfying as well. I admit, after reading the ending bit of this chapter, I went to look up Futharc just to remind myself what it looked like. As a linguist, this definitely gave me a happy. [grin] Thank you! Very much looking forward to the next chapter.
ctc chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
GREAT CHAPTER!
Prie chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
great chapter, I'm only concerned about what is happening to snapes vow or was it nullified because harry loves his new room? And is snape able to get any bank statements the next time they visit diagon alley. I find it hard to believe that a family like the potter who were believed to be as wealthy as the blacks or malfoys would be able to spend that much money.
5,843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 344 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 364 .. Last Next »