Reviews for The Best Revenge
LunaSphere chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
I've genuinely enjoyed this fic from the first chapter and hope to read more.
LunaSphere chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
wow, the tension in this chapter! I was wondering how you'd pull this off without doing an evil Dumbledore and you managed-he had to be frustratingly (but very IC) cornered into it, but what he revealed were believable political realities that directed his own actions.
LunaSphere chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
You write all the characters brilliantly really-you kept Ron perfectly in character while refashioning the canon Draco encounter in a really plausible, way. Ah, I am enamored of this story already.
LunaSphere chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
You are right, everyone *has* written this story, but yours has taken quite a few intriguing and original twists and has one of the most in-character Snapes I have ever come across. None of the ooc gooeyness, but from the start, his characteristic cunning, bitterness, his fierce loyalty to Lily, his flair for the dramatic.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
intrigued.
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
Great. Update soon.
Ysilme chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
So satisfying, if you just can order them around and tell them what to think and to do, isn't it? Very clever to invent such a potion! *wide grin*

This is really a fascinating chapter. I adore it when there is so much love of detail as you put in your tale.
Killing Curse Eyes chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
GO SEVVY! GO MINNIE! (my nicknames for McGonagal and Severus) I like the fic. I like how you are defeating the little cliches (such as Harry being rich, going into Slytherin because he heard they're not all bad from Sevvy[at least it seems you won't put him there], not having Dumbles be the reason for his lack of money, meeting Ron instead of Draco in Madame Malkin's, etc.) and such. Keep up the good work! :D
honore chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
Great job! Please continue asap. I love the head of Gryffindor house even more. I personally think that Petunia actually has the potential to use her powers (or lack thereof) for good and not evil...Looking forward to more. Thanks
CrimsonFire74 chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
OH I am so enjoying your story! I can not wait for the next chapter!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
bad prof. snape medeling with the minds od muggle

no...go for it!

some interessting revelations in this chapter :D

great

and harry's room is nice, i want such a bed too :( -

wll wonderful chapter

Madame Minuit12
Desiraes0220 chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
kool story however like you said james didnt really know the value of well a galleon however i sincerally doubt with him being from a prublood family that he was not taught about inheritances and such like what was givin to him and had to stay within the direct blood family with as backwards in time as the wizarding world is being albe to damm bear liquidate his assests just doesnt seem possible, but it is your story. So far its good what I think should be the next step for snape is to find out if because of the head master if their was not some sort of re-direct on harrys mail like with his gringots statement if their was and because of the hero stats i cant see harry never ever recieving tockens of apperciation form the people that light be worth money or recieving actural money.

I do believe that you should make this a full story just with the differences of being friendly with snape and such yes because harry will be more open with snape they both will figure out the stone and voldy/qurril connection no you dont need a twi wizard turnoment to bring voldy back to life you can bring him back sooner if you want to make this story faster.

Well anyways i hope you finish it cause so far it has great potential so hopefully update again soon
Dramagirl007 chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
This chapter was awesome. I'm glad Harry got to have the colors he wanted in his room. I didn't understand the Runes part and was McGonagall thinking at the end or was that another message or something? Keep up the good work and please update ASAP. :)
CanonSnupin chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
Keep going. I like Minerva's interest and the more original take of having Snape as a proxy rather than going straight to guardian.

Please be sympathetic to Dudley, even if Snape isn't

A little concrit: perhaps you put a little too much detail into part's of Harry's POV. We don't need to know every toy he has etc, try leave some of it to our imaginations, otherwise it can become a little tedious. He is 11 afterall, not 7.

But overall I'm looking forwards to your next installment!
Violet chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
Thank You for taking the time to write this story. It is very good and I really appreciate the effort you put into it. Please continue writing and updating. Thank You.
5,931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 344 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 364 .. Last Next »