Reviews for The Best Revenge
npetrenko chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Great chapter. More please!
Yashida chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Once more a most lovely chapter!

Thanks!
Snapesthe1 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
This is a very complex story, for which I commend you. It takes great time and attention to paint the picture for the readers.

I especially enjoyed Minerva's ventures in runes with Harry's name.
OfTheGreenwood chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
This is absolutely wonderful. I'm so pleased to have found this, and completely by chance. I love all of your mythological allusions, the comments on the muggle welfare institutions in place, and Snape's, and now McGonagall's interactions with Harry. Can't wait to read more!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
i loved it.i can't wait so see what Snape does to Marge.i can't wait to see the reaction of Dudley's friend to his new change in additude.i hope someone put dear ol Dumbles in his place
sanystyle chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Fascinating story, I really really like it. And I think you have shown Snape's character very realistically - he is my favorite in this story. Good job!

Please update soon!
wynnleaf chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Great chapter.

I liked the way Snape was considering Lily and her tendency to be kind of judgmental and then the way he wants to put that aside because he doesn't want to go too far down that line of thinking - it's "disloyal". Because she's really been his only friend, he can't afford to think too badly of her. In a way, losing her has to be his own doing, or it brings into question how much she ever really cared for him in the first place, which would not be something he'd want to look at.

Harry, however, is starting to truly like him, and that might be new for Snape.
jennadancer chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Excellent story! I like the bit about the runes at the end of this chapter. I can't wait to read more.
xanthepenname chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
yay! i am so glad you are continuing this story for real. a grat chapter and i cant wait for next sunday!
fifespice chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
ooh i likie good chapter adn getting sanpe to act as harrys guardian by proxy nice one mcgonoogoll he he and harrys so willing to learn and all lets hope hes till has that attitude at school and isnt easily swayed to slack off like in cannon
Joe Fenton chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
The rule we learned in school was that the "g" in stalagmite stood for "ground" as it grows from the ground, and the "c" in stalactite stood for "ceiling" as it grows from the ceiling. It's rather odd, the things we remember from school years later. :)
Byoken chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
i like harry's room, wish mine looked like that;)
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Excelent. I love how you included the runes reading. Also, I am quite curious as to what information Sev gathers from Petunia on what went on durring Lily and James's wedding. Looking forward to next update
Winoniel chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
I have been following this with such delight! I really like your Severus and Minerva! They have all of the characteristics of the canon characters, but you've polished those qualities into their most positive incarnations.

Your Harry is a sweet, caring child, and it sounds like you will allow his innate curiosity to encompass coursework, not just whatever mystery JKR wanted solved that year.

I totally agree with your author notes from the last chapter, and look forward to seeing how your ideas and thoughts play out in the story.

Well done!
trekker2002 chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed before but I am enjoying this. I love the twist with the Runes at the end. Such an original idea. Also am looking forward to seeing how Snape's suggestions to the Dursley's work out.
5,859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 344 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 364 .. Last Next »