Reviews for The Best Revenge
pine chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
Wow, another chapter so soon! I am a happy, happy reader now. Ok, it was a very short one... but so much fun! Thank you also for - as you explain more in your A.N. to this chapter - neither making the Malfoys wonderful altruists, nor evil to the core, but rather people who see the world in their chosen way, but can be swayed to some extent, or at least persuaded by circumstances to try to get along with those they don't agree with! Your Narcissa is every bit the grande dame and devious to boot. How interesting to see Lucius a scholar of sorts, as well as politically involved. This would make it not just his political power and money and pureblood views that brought him to the Dark Lord's side, but perhaps also his research into such issues? It makes sense. And like many another scholar-politician, he discovers that there are broader realities, beyond the narrow elitism of his research and social circle, that have a power "the Dark Lord knows not."

Anyway, this is a great fic, and I'm enjoying your Severus and Harry very much! Also, I forgot to say in my previous review how much I ADORE your powerfully skillful Minerva! I have always thought that as the most senior of the faculty, second only to Dumbledore, a Transfiguration Mistress, and a witch of long experience, Minerva's wisdom and talents and skills are not given nearly enough appreciation. I love how you are showing her off. Yay! And I hope to see more of her. And, well, everything you're putting in! :-)
somethingjustlikethat chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
Very interesting! Now I wish I could eat those deserts too! Yum.
slashslut chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
interesting characterization of the malfoys . . .
Six of Twelve chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
Looks like Harry has suitably impressed Narcissa Malfoy.

I'd not like it if you turned the Malfoys into Weasley clones - but I like that you made them reasonable people with both "good" and "bad" facets to them and capable of change and growth.
Stunna21 chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
good story so update soon and keep writing.
toffeepop chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I love this! All topsy-turvy! That's what I was trying to do in my first fanfic (shameless plug!).
Gohanzgirl chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
I love it! I love it I love ITT! Wonderful writing! Jeesh! I usualy don't review a fic until I get to the last chapter that's done and all new updates but this just.. I squealed When I read this chapter!
iamreadingyourightnowwithlove chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
I wish it could have been longer but then on the other hand it is still pretty good, some of the desserts in this chapter made my mouth water... are they real or just made up? Also, I'm not sure if I had asked this already or not in a previous review, but is there a possibility for slash in this story?

Also will there be some slight Ron bashing in this story? Or at least a one-sided relationship between Ron and Harry if this story were to be slash.

Keep on writing and here's promising to a long chapter next time,

mikunikuetu
All The Pretty Horses chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
Good chapter. I like the way you've written Draco and Narcissa.
toffeepop chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Hahahaha! Brilliant! This is my favourite Snape-rescues-Harry-from-the-Dursleys fic ever!
etherian chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
This was a terrific chapter. I really like the way you are portraying the Malfoys. Very well done.
delete2011 chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
Will this story have Ron bashing?
duj chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
The special class for Muggleborns *is* good idea, despite the identity of its proposer. If Dumbledore were serious about integrating Muggleborns and Purebloods, he'd have proposed it himself.
SilverMau chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
sweet!I absolutely loved this chapter!It was so cute but i can totally see it happening!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
supergirl3684 chapter 16 . 6/14/2009