Reviews for The Best Revenge
Jalen Strix chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
A lovely flowing chapter, as always. It did seem a bit like Snape was flailing verbally trying to condense Harry's past in a few bursts to the Dursleys. But his frustration certainly showed through quite well.
Nanchih chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
That nice salmon should have gone into the fridge. Waste of a good fish.

Beyond that, I love the story. I'm partial to rescues. Snape isn't exactly ooc, but he's not exactly IN character, either. I look forward to the rest.
tomarlia chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
write more soon
Shiva'sGirl chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Man alive i love this story, you just do it better and better every chapter. and i agree about Easter holidays... who has the time to do much during that time anyway?

looking very forward to the next chap!
rellenh chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Very nice!
somethingjustlikethat chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
:D:D:D Im so happy! Cant wait for the next chapter to come up!
Carma Nightmare chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Briliant chapter
ladyofnite chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Oh, this was a great chapter. I can't wait to see what the next one brings. Sev is cracking down-love it!
Graven Lament chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Great chapter, and yes Severus was showing great restraint, I mean considering who he is and what we all know he is capable of.
tatajess chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Good chapter! I'm interested to see how the meeting with Dumbledore goes.

I like the way you capture Harry's childhood innocence. You've also done a good job keeping Snape fairly IC while making him amiable to Harry.

Thanks for writing and keep up the great work!
Rainbow2007 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
i love it
Madame Minuit12 chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
nice story

i am very curious in which house harry is going to be :)

i also liked your severus snape

great ff

i hope the next chapter is on soon

Madame Minuit12
NadaZilch chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
Yes! That'll teach 'em! Go Snape! Lovely chapter, really. :)
ctc chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
harry is such a good boy
makaem chapter 7 . 4/12/2009
As much I enjoy seeing the Dursley's punished, what will Dumbledore say? Will he attempt to prevent Snape returning? I can't wait for that conversation.
5,967 | « Prev Page 1 .. 367 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 387 .. Last Next »