Reviews for The Best Revenge
Jan-AQ chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Yay! Wonderful chapter! love the story! thanks so much for the update!
Oryx chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Indeed your Dumbledore might be a bit softer than the one I read in canon, though it is still early to tell. And he listened to a plan made by someone else! What an achievement!
Aikoss chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Another good chapter. I cant wait to read about Harry's new room. Keep up the good work!

Byoken chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
wow a really well put together tale! i love it!
somethingjustlikethat chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Great idea on having an ensuite for Harry and a magical door! Wicked!:D
supergirl3684 chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
that was great! i'm with some of the others...I'm not liking Dumbledore much at the moment! as for lily and james, I actually thought they made a huge sacrafice by giving so much! can't wait to read more!
Six of Twelve chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
I can just imagine Harry's delight at going through the pile of Dudley's stuff and separating the treasure from the trash.

Snape and McGonagall have come up with the perfect solution to Harry's living situation.
blue artemis chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
That was lovely.
ctc chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Kirikiri Mai chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Filler-ish feeling, this chapter. Can't wait for more.
Laura-Shi chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
I love this story it so interesting at how Professor McGonagall and Snape are interacting with Harry. My all time favorite part of this chapter so far:

He noted approvingly that the boy took out a fresh lemon and cut it into thin, identical slices. He'll be a dab hand at preparing potions ingredients.

I found this to be very entertaing.

I look forward to the next chapter.

B00kw0rm92 chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
Wonderful! Poor Harry, I'm glad they've found a way to keep the Dursley's from him though. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mottsnave chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
I enjoyed this chapter quite a bit, especially your E. Nesbit reference. I just want to point out, however, that perfectly nice, kind children very mush unlike Dudley can find hours of wholesome fun in torturing action figures into disfigurement and death. Good times, good times indeed!
restivesilence chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
I really do think your characterizations of the professors are very well done. Sometimes, I begin to think that Harry comes off as being a little childish.. but then I remind myself that he is only 11. The books are written from his point of view, but I think from the standpoint of teachers he would come across less mature.

I also enjoyed the scene where Harry is preparing breakfast, I think it was a simple situation that was able to convey many things.

I definitely look forward to the next chapter and Harry's ensuite! :D
6,145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 367 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 387 .. Last Next »