Reviews for The Best Revenge
mugglesftw chapter 38 . 12/8/2016
GASP! Dumbledore can learn! It just takes a brick to the forehead.

Also, I'm pretty sure Hagrid is protective enough of Harry to give him a flute to keep out of danger without really thinking it through.
mugglesftw chapter 36 . 12/8/2016
Tom Riddle being fair and balanced is pretty funny. I'm fairly certain he's about as fair and balanced as a swindlers weights.
mugglesftw chapter 34 . 12/8/2016
Poor Snape. He never knew what hit him.
NoMajMalfoy chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
This chapter makes me want to throttle Dumbledore. I'm right there with McGonagall and Snape.

So happy this story is already complete so I can plow through as fast as my eyes can read. haha
NoMajMalfoy chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
AHHHHHH! I love this story so much! My heart is ready to burst 3
I just love the relationship these two have started, and I've got all my fingers crossed for a Slytherin Harry :D :D (PleaseOhPleaseOhPlease!)

*dances off to the next chapter*
mugglesftw chapter 27 . 12/8/2016
Well like I said, ships are for stories without minors in them, but it would still be hilarious in 7 years.
mugglesftw chapter 26 . 12/8/2016
Here kids, learn this dance! It only summons the Great Old Ones! Why no, we never did think why this was a terrible idea. Now that you mention it, maybe handing kids wands before they know how to use them isn't the best idea in the world, but we only lose one or two a generation.
mugglesftw chapter 25 . 12/8/2016
I'm a callin' it now. Draco marries a muggleborn, and it's Granger.
NoMajMalfoy chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
YASSSSSSS! I'm so in love with this Snape! *whoop whoop*

My face hurts from smiling so much. Onto the next chapter!

Perfection!
mugglesftw chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
Can I just say that the Hogwarts PBIS sucks big time? Pitting kids against each other just leads to rampet bullying and actively encourages sabotaging your peers. No sane school would ever adopt such a system.
mugglesftw chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
Hufflepuff house best house. Seriously, it's the only one that takes in anyone and values the only true virtue among the house characteristics: Loyalty.
mugglesftw chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
The only redeeming trait I ever thought the Malfoy's had was that they did love each other. That's a pretty good redeeming trait though.
mugglesftw chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
Harry should DEFINITELY be spiderman. Except for the genius scientist bit, he's so much like Peter Parker it hurts. He even goes out with a Redhead!
mugglesftw chapter 18 . 12/8/2016
Ships are for stories that don't contain minors.
mugglesftw chapter 17 . 12/8/2016
I do hope Draco ends up redeemed. Like Dudley, it isn't is fault that he had rotten parents that instilled terrible ideals in him.

However, I also hope his redemption also involves a through ass kicking.
6,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »