Reviews for The Best Revenge
Syret chapter 47 . 11/22/2015
I enjoyed your story!
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Minerva should have been a bit more observant but at least this way hopefully Harry will have a chance. As much as I love Minerva I hope Harry gets into Slytherin.
Thean Crow chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
Holy shit! You go snape!
Aprion chapter 23 . 11/15/2015
Its nice to see a harry in hufflepuff story. There are far to few of those. And sociable snape is a breath of fresh air. well done.
Aprion chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
I absolutely love this version of snape you have created.
cimmer chapter 47 . 11/12/2015
This was a wonderful story. It was delightful to have everyone using their heads and learning and changing along the way. I liked the way you stayed true to characters like Narcissa and Lucius yet had them fit into this new scenario. I liked little Sally and Justin. I'm enjoying Draco, taking his parent's at their word and 'doing as they say not as they do' lol (although I realize that wasn't really their intention at all and goodness will they be surprised if Draco ends up marrying Hermione lol). I liked Neville and his quiet courage and Ron learning to not be such a git. I liked Tom's description of the twins too, apt in a very clinical and cold way. I thought it was very interesting how Hermione is making her way through Ravenclaw. It was very nice to see more of the professors working together and Dumbledore perhaps learning to change his ways a bit. Very nice to have Nicolas Flammel make an appearance. I'm glad Quirrell survived and will be the new history teacher. I'm enjoying Severus and Charity's romance; I'd call it an accidental romance but Charity had a plan and Severus never saw it coming which was wonderful. She's perfect for him. I adore the Explorer's Club, it's a great idea. The story was great and virtually everyone had a happy ending, even Tom and possibly the Dursley's (if they keep losing weight). Thank you.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/28/2015
No griffindor heroics? No immediate position in the team? Ah well
WindWhistle21 chapter 26 . 10/27/2015
I honestly can't tell if Draco is mocking or being sincere when he agrees or praises Granger.
Triscribe chapter 32 . 10/25/2015
I love the irony in this chapter, and Dumbledore's uneasiness... Very well done!
Triscribe chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
I'm really admiring the detail work you've put into making this believable, much more so than the books themselves (and much more interesting for an older audience, I might add - the elementary and middle schoolers who originally read the series may not have cared so much at the time).
And the Runes! I've yet to find a fan fiction piece that incorporated and actually explained/showed their use. Well done indeed! ;)
Luki Dimension chapter 47 . 10/23/2015
It's rare I get to read a HP pro-Severus fanfic that doesn't completely destroy his character. Really enjoyed this, especially the wizarding club aspects.
Corwyn chapter 47 . 10/22/2015
Excellent story. Thank you for sharing it!
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 10/20/2015
I can't believe that those raised in the wizarding world wouldn't have a huge advantage at Hogwarts and be way ahead of the muggleborns.
BlueWater5 chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
Loved the first week of classes.
BlueWater5 chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
Loved the comment, "If I were Dark Lord..."! Enjoyed the flying around the estate. Interesting view of the Malfoys.
6,012 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »