Reviews for The Best Revenge
Guest 16 chapter 16 . 6/16
So Greek Gods & Godesses were Wizards wow even Worse more to that person who is Zues
Neinka chapter 47 . 6/15
Hi!
This was a treat! Very nicely and thoughtfully written, i loved Harry's choice of friends, it didn't felt forced like in other sotries where Harry is in a different house. Your OCs were believable too and that is something to be proud of :)
I enjoyed it very much, thank you!
People who believe they are right are the worst people.
snapegirl739 chapter 7 . 6/9
WE ARE THE BORG. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU WILL DISARM YOUR WEAPONS AND ESCORT US TO SECTOR 001.
Charlus Magen chapter 8 . 6/8
I think you are a great writer but I can't stand to read this.. this isn't the type of storyline I like to read.. in my opinion the Potters were one of the richest families alongside the Smith's the Malfoys The Blacks the Longbottoms, etc. i dont think their entire fortune would be wasted away on a war and I certainly don't think James and Lily would disregard the Potter fortune and assets as blatantly as your insinuating in this story. I'm not bashing or saying it's a horrible story I just don't particularly like this type of story.
dumdoc chapter 35 . 6/5
Stupid!
son of the gorgon chapter 23 . 6/1
I always enjoy reading this story. It's quite good
Packbat chapter 15 . 5/29
Oh, wow. That's a turn of events at the end, there.

(Hopefully Harry maintains some skepticism when reading that book - advocates of dark anything are often nasty people when pressed.)

That said, I love Harry standing up for Neville from the start.
Packbat chapter 14 . 5/29
Dangerous book. It's good that McGonagall was there - it could have been a major issue.

I liked that Snape turned back to get the potion-making materials after deciding to leave them. Sensible.
RZecco chapter 9 . 5/26
I can understand why people started to hate Dumbledore. Allowing a family to bankrupt themselves for a war is wrong. Why they didn't bankrupt catheters is a wonder and why they didn't share the burden is a mystery.
Kiracles chapter 3 . 5/28
Please make that 27 more chapters of Snape tormenting Petunia.
Kiracles chapter 2 . 5/28
I just want 12 more chapters of Snape baiting Petunia, thanks.
Packbat chapter 13 . 5/27
Many tales told in the items found and people's reactions to them. I like this.

...and an unexpected cliffhanger. What is the book, that it is charmed thus?
Packbat chapter 12 . 5/27
Snape is doing a good job of helping Harry broaden his horizons a little.

(I wonder how much Snape's desire for Harry's approval will affect his behavior come the school year.)

I loved how you wrote the visit to the graveyard. It seems very fitting that Snape would be angrily precise here, in how he would have the Potters be remembered, as much as everywhere else.
Packbat chapter 11 . 5/26
The magic is very clever! And the runic magic seems like an important ace in the hole.

Harry's philosophy of the Dursley's punishment is very clever, but it sadly doesn't do much to the other people they will hurt.

(Re: unexpected consequences of Snape's magic on the Dursleys: the instruction to lose weight could result in anorexia, depending on how it was interpreted - that would be quite hazardous to the health of father and son.)
6,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »