Reviews for A World of Strangers
jules chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
that was wonderful. i really loved their interactions and how Qui-Gon tried to teach him by discovering that for himself. really fits with the books, although it's been a while i read those (damn you really made me want to read them all over). :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Fabulous, thank you!
RoMythe chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
What a super sweet story! I love it! Good question, really.. *mind wanders of*
TT chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was a sweet story with a very nice plot line, good job.
Setep Ka Tawy chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Ha ha, I think I already reviewed this on DA... well, I'll say "Excellent job again!"
snlover10 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I like this a lot, thank you!
ree'rhea chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Very sweet story. I love fics that explore the relationship b/t Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon and this one hit the spot perfectly! _
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Great job! That was wondefully written, especially this line: 'It had finally occurred to Qui-Gon why the Master’s had insisted all students be taken by individual teachers before they became teenagers; then, nobody at the Temple had to deal with the really hard questions of rapidly growing individuals. They could make the Padawan’s Masters come up with answers instead.'. I just... really like that line.
keahi99 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This made me want to stuggle up under a blanket. It was so cute! Very well written!
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
See how I move like lightning?

I adore this. Consider it ADORED. Cute little curious Obi-Wan, asking questions. And I'm such a sucker for Qui-Gon fluff. - Fantastical.