Reviews for Unrequited
J.M.Enriquez chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
i like your story and it's very creative. I myself don't like the ending to the traditional Arthurian legends that Guinevere will cheat on Arthur with Lancelot especially in Merlin. Hopefully the show will go along these lines and have a happily ever after, as "Disney" as the ending could be. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
That was really clever. I like the fact that is marrying Gwen...not Gwen. I like how you brought it closer to the legends. I totally think they should do an imposter Gwen on the show.
Loveland chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Good story. Very interesting! I've only just started watching the tv show, and I decided to come and see what stories there are on here, and yours is really good!
RixxiSpooks chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
This is really good. Brilliantly written and I love the contrasts between Guinevere and Gwenyfar.

I like the fact that you have researched the legend properly. I really love it when I can recognise things from the legends and little details are put in - such as the bit with Gwenyfar looking at other men.

I am also glad of this story because it allows our Gwen to still remain pure and loyal rather than an adulterous.

Merlin's outrage is great too and his belief that Arthur and our Gwen are meant to be together is so cute. Maybe this means Merlin and our Gwen can get together? :) Perhaps not, in the legends isn't Merlin meant for Nimueh?

Anyway, great story and great idea. I'd like to read more legend orientated fics from you. Definitely!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Good story; I loved it.
rubycaspar chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Really, really interesting concept and well executed - I loved the comparison between the two Gwens, and the details about everyone's feelings about her. Nicely done!
lawla chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I like it :) though I'm more of a Morgana/Arthur shipper than a Gwen/Arthur one

It's an awesome idea; other people have done things like this but the woman has always been called Guinevere. I like the way you've actually researched the legend and come up with a different variation of the name.

Hmm, this review is somewhat waffling I'm afraid (I'm watching Lost which just muddles the brain somewhat, awesome program that it is).

Love the last line as well; it's very poignant :)

Added to C2 :D